Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Bauerfeind EpiPoint Elbow Strap
$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-3 full bus. days. Details
Please do not attempt to return this item to a local GNC store. Please see return instructions located on your packing slip.
The Bauerfeind EPIPOINT elbow strap is a dynamic elbow strap for tennis elbow and other overuse conditions. It's designed to provide pressure/relief over muscles and tendons on the outside of the forearm, and can be used to help treat Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow) and elbow pain due to overuse. Features
- EpiPoint is an elbow strap for the targeted application of pressure/relief over muscles and tendons on the outside of the forearm
- Pressure may be controlled by an adjustable elastic band for a comfortable, precise fit
- Red warning section on the adjustable band indicates when the strap may be pulled too tightly, providing exact compression every time
- Oblong, knobbed viscoelastic insert is contoured to provide a targeted intermittent compression to the lateral insertion point, thus helping to relieve pain
- Pivoting compression pad can be adjusted for the right or left arm, providing correct anatomical pressure and placement for each user
- Provides a high degree of stability while allowing the strap to respond dynamically to muscle movement
- Flexible semi-rigid bar incorporated within EpiPoint helps the product retain its shape
- EpiPoint is completely washable and is constructed of lightweight pile that is lined with terry cloth to provide comfort and absorb perspiration
- Can be used to help treat: Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow); Elbow pain due to overuseSize: Circumference in Inches
- Universal: 8 3/4 - 13
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question