Dual-Release Stress, Sleep & Recovery Support*
Built By Science. Driven By Obsession. Elevated Through Innovation.
If it's on our labels, then it's in our bottles. Rest, sleep and wake ready to train.
Proven Ingredients. Proven Doses. Real Science. Real Results.SUMMARY:Anabolic Sleep
strives to produce recuperative, regenerating sleep. Training regimens can be grueling, and the process of rest and recovery should be approached with just as much attention, so that subjects can awake prepared mentally and physically to return to work, every single day.KEY BENEFITS:
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS: Sustained Release Melatonin:
- POWER DOWN: Clinically dosed ingredients are shown to support relaxation and a healthy stress response.
- RESTFUL SLEEP: Clinically studied ingredients, at efficacious doses, allow subjects to sleep just as intensely as they work.
- RECUPERATIVE SUPPORT: Ingredients support comfort, a healthy inflammatory response and an anabolic environment.
Melatonin is a natural hormone found in the body that plays an important role in sleep. Its main role in the body is to regulate sleep-wake cycles. Darkness causes the body to produce more melatonin, which signals the body to prepare for sleep. Light decreases melatonin production and signals the body to prepare for being awake. Exposure to artificial light in the evening is one factor that can impact the release of melatonin.
- Melatonin supports restful sleep
- This product has been designed using advanced technology to provide a sustained release of melatonin.
L-theanine is a unique non-protein amino acid found almost exclusively in the tea. Theanine has been used from ancient times for its calming and relaxing benefits. Suntheanine is produced via a fermentation process that mimics the natural process in green tea leaves resulting in a 100% pure L-isomer-theanine. It is not an extract of green tea, but rather created via a patented enzymatic fermentation process using the amino acids ethylamine and L-glutamine that assures an isomerically pure L-theanine. Suntheanine has been researched for many years in human clinical trials. It has been shown to help promote a sense of relaxation to cope with stress from everyday overwork and fatigue, and to support a restful, relaxed state. Ashwagandha:
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a member of the Solanaceae family, and is also known as Indian Winter Cherry. It grows extensively in India as well as parts of the Mediterranean and Africa. For centuries it has been used in Ayurveda traditional remedies throughout India. KSM-66 Ashwagandha is an extract derived solely from the root of the plant. KSM-66 is also considered a full-spectrum extract in that it maintains the balance of the various constituents as in the original root herb. KSM-66 Ashwagandha has been clinically studied across a broad range of applications including stress/relaxation, hormonal health and exercise performance. KSM-66 Ashwagandha supports:
Palmitic Acid Monoethanolamide:
- A sense of calm and well-being.
- The body’s ability to maintain a healthy response to stress.
- Healthy cortisol and testosterone levels, plus athletic performance.
Palmitic Acid Monoethanolamide: Palmitic Acid Monoethanolamide or PAM is a naturally occurring fatty acid amide. Amide lipids, like PAM, are widely distributed in nature in a variety of plant, invertebrate and mammalian tissues. In the body, PAM is synthesized from palmitic acid, a common fatty acid in animals and a product of normal fatty acid synthesis. Palmitic acid is also present in some foods including soybeans, peanuts and egg yolk. PAM targets multiple mechanisms in the body involved in the body's anti-inflammatory process while supporting a healthy biological balance.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.