QTY: 240 Caplets
Sale Price: $9.99
QTY: 240 Caplets
Sale Price: $9.99
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take two capsules dialy with or without food. For maxium absorption and benefit, do not take at the same time as calcium or milk products. Be sure to take at least the RDA of calicum and Vitamin D3.
|Serving Size 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Strontium (elemental) (from 1944mg Strontium citrate)||680.00 mg||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other Ingredients: Modified Cellulose (vegetarian capsule), Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source)
Distributed by: Doctor's Best INC. 1120 Calle Cordillera, Suite 101, San Clemente, CA 92673
Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
1. El-Hajj Fuleihan G. Strontium ranelate-a novel therapy for osteoporosis or a permutation of the same? N Engl J Med 2004;350:504-6 [Editorial].
2. Ferrari S, Zolezzi C, Savarino L, et al. The oral strontium load test in the assessment of intestinal calcium absorption. Minerva Med 1993;84:527-31.
3. McCaslin FE, Janes JM. The effect of strontium lactate in the treatment of osteoporosis. Proc Staff Meetings Mayo Clinic 1959;34(13):329-34.
4. Meunier PJ, Roux C, Seeman E, et al. The effects of strontium ranelate on the risk of vertebral fracture in women with postmenopausal osteoporosis. N Engl J Med 2004;350:459-68.
5. Gaby AR. Preventing and Reversing Osteoporosis. Rocklin, CA: Prima Publishing, 1994, 88-9 [review].
6. Skoryna SC. Effects of oral supplementation with stable strontium. Can Med Assoc J 1981;125:703-12.
7. Reginster JY, Deroisy R, Dougados M, et al. Prevention of early postmenopausal bone loss by strontium ranelate: the randomized, two-year, double-masked, dose-ranging, placebo-controlled PREVOS trial. Osteoporos Int 2002;13:925-31.
Levels of strontium in the water supply have been shown to correlate with the risk of dental caries in communities with similar fluoride levels.1 Compared with children with fewer cavities, enamel samples from children with high numbers of caries have been found to contain significantly less strontium.2 However, supplementation with strontium has not yet been studied as tooth decay prevention.
Strontium is a mineral that is not classified as essential for the human body.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.