Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
- Product Images
- Product Videos
EPIQ™ Power – Fruit Punch
Select a Flavor:
- Fruit Punch
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- Similar Items
- More Sizes Available
- Ultimate Intensity, Focus & Energy
- Powerful Pump Complex
- Rapid Gains in Muscle, Strength & Endurance
EPIQ™ is a line of guaranteed clean, powerful, and effective supplements formulated for elite athletes who demand the highest quality for EPIQ™ performance.
EPIQ™ Guaranteed Supplements are:
- Free of banned substances
- Free of artificial colors or dyes
- Free of harmful impurities
- Free of undeclared ingredients
- Developed with scientifically researched key ingredients
- Manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) standards, as is required for all dietary supplements
- Made in the U.S.A. from international and domestic ingredients
- Potent pump complex is powered by Quercetin and supplies Beet root powder (as Beta vulgaris), Grape seed extract, Agmatine sulfate, and Taurine.
- Powerful energy boosting blend supplies pure caffeine anhydrous for increased thermogenesis and energy and also delivers N-acetyl L-tyrosine.
- Features a performance matrix with ultra-clean Creatine HCl and CarnoSyn® Beta-alanine for rapid, visible gains in muscular size, strength, and endurance.
- Great-tasting drink that mixes clean and does not contain any artificial color or dyes.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
To assess your tolerance, follow the chart below. Once your tolerance has been assessed, take 1-2 scoops daily before your workout. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day for good health. Read the entire label and follow directions provided.
Day 1 to Day 2: 1 scoop pre-workout with 8 oz. of water.
Day 3 & Beyond: 2 scoops pre-workout with 16 oz. of water
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 40 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 20.00 Total Carbohydrates 2.00 g 1% Size and Strength Matrix 2500.00 mg 0% Creatine HCl 1500mg Beta-alanine (as CarnoSyn®) 1000mg ** Pump Forcer 1210.00 mg 0% Taurine Quercetin Beet Root Powder (as Beta vulgaris) Supplying nitrates Grape Seed Extract (as Vitis Vinifera) ** Supplying Resveratrol Agmatine Sulfate ** Energy Boosting Blend 340.00 mg 0% Caffeine Anhydrous (137-trimethylxanthine) Supplying 190 mg Caffeine N-acetyl L-tyrosine ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Beet Powder (Color), Acesulfame Potassium, Grape Skin Extract (Color), Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Tricalcium Phosphate
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place (60°F to 80°F).
Warning: Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. One serving of this product contains up to as much caffeine as 2 cups of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms, including (but not limited to), restlessness, nervousness, tremors, anxiety, increased heart rate, or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine with other sources of caffeine. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Contains soy ingredients. Processed in a facility that processes milk, soy, egg, wheat, peanut, fish, and shellfish ingredients.
Distributed by Iovate Health Sciences U.S.A. Inc. 1105 North Market Street, Suite 1330, Wilmington DE 19801
- Health Notes
Exotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsExotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsRuby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar
From South America to Malaysia, from Hawaii to China, fruits, berries, and their juices are being hailed as the new superfoods. Boasting high amounts of antioxidants and other vital nutrients, these superfoods can play a supporting role in a healthy diet. They are widely available as antioxidant juices, supplements, or added ingredients in smoothies, recipes, and other premade products.
Rush of antioxidants
Antioxidants are the body's armed forces, working to prevent free-radical damage to the body's cells, which is associated with premature aging and disease.
- Pomegranate: Ruby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar. The distinctive sweet-tart flavor of the seeds and juice adds flare to food and drink. Native to Iran and the northern Himalayas in India, the pomegranate today is grown in California and Arizona.
- Acai: Another rich antioxidant source with a notable taste, acai is a like blueberry crossed with dark chocolate. Derived from Amazon palmberries, its rich purple pigment denotes a high antioxidant level. According to the manufacturers, acai is also high in amino acids and fatty acids, which help to keep cell membranes supple. You'll find acai in smoothies, juices, teas, and powders.
Exotic fruits for vitality
A host of other fruits from around the world show promise for their health-promoting properties, though research is needed to confirm their benefits:
- Goji: The berries and juice of the goji fruit holds its nutritional treasures. From the Ningxia province of China, goji, a fruit of an evergreen shrub, was traditionally regarded as a longevity-promoting and strength-building tonic. Goji is high in antioxidants and amino acids, according to the manufacturers.
- Mangosteen: The juice of the native Malaysian mangosteen. Garcinia mangostanas contains a class of antioxidants called xanthones, which hold promise for their disease-fighting properties.
- Noni: Noni, or the morinda tree, is found in the Polynesian Islands and Hawaii. The fruit and its juice are used traditionally as a laxative and topically for skin ailments. Today noni producers tout it for its ability to aid a wide variety of conditions from improving asthma to assisting in weight loss.
- Maqui: According to the manufacturers of the maqui products, this Chilean berry has the highest known antioxidant content of any fruit and has been traditionally used by Mapuche Indians for supporting stamina, increasing strength, and promoting healthy immune response.
Keep it real
When trying new products-especially those that make big promises-do your research and consult your healthcare practitioner so you can make informed choices. Remember that moderation and variation are the keys to health, and a wide variety of foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and nuts and other protein sources, will work together to promote health and vigor.Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is partial to pomegranate.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question