Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
- Product Images
- Product Videos
EVOGEN® GlycoJect™ - Unflavored
Sale Price: $41.99
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
Qty: 30 paks
Price: $74.99Member Price: $67.49
- Similar Items
- More Sizes Available
Introducing GLYCOJECT™ - Evogen Nutrition's Elite Pre & Post Workout Carbohydrate Loading Solution. Designed to hyper-load muscles with growth and performance fueling glycogen while simultaneously "injecting" muscle-building nutrients into muscle cells, GLYCOJECT helps drive maximum replenishment and muscle cell expansion.
Glycogen is the primary nutrient fuel source for working muscles. It is depleted quickly during intense training, causing a dramatic decline in ongoing optimal athletic performance. The hyper-volumizing, support complex in GLYCOJECT is specifically designed to help with the uptake of glycogen and muscle-building nutrients into muscle cells to promote performance as well as growth and recovery.*
GLYCOJECT is a precisely engineered, patent-pending carbohydrate matrix designed to pass rapidly through the stomach into the bloodstream, where it is shuffled directly into muscle cells. In fact, it has been shown to absorb up to 80% faster than dextrose, waxy maize or other "fast-absorbing" carbohydrate sources. The rapid transport of this unique polysaccharide acts like a pump, driving water and nutrients in the muscles.
To further enhance nutrient-driving capabilities, GLYCOJECT's Glycogen Injection Matrix™ contains a blend of key ingredients engineered to accelerate nutrient transport and volumization. GLYCOJECT combines these high-performance ingredients with nitric oxide and ATP replenishing benefits of citrulline malate to create a potent, ultra-fast carbohydrate and nutrient absorption into muscle cell, supercharging muscle size and pump, and fueling greater growth and recovery.
"I developed GLYCOJECT to help maximize muscle roundness, fullness and pump, and to enhance nutrient transport. The GLYCOJECT formula is a complete Pre & Post Workout Carbohydrate Loading Solution with a unique blend of ingredients designed to enhance absorption and drastically improve muscle volumization. GLYCOJECT will also enhance exercise endurance and performance, allowing you to train harder and recover faster from your hardest training sessions for even greater gains in size and strength.* " – Hany Rambod, The Pro Creator, creator of FST-7 Training System, CEO Evogen Nutrition
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
- Pre-Workout: Mix 1-2 scoops† of GlycoJect with 8-10oz cold water. Consume 30 minutes prior to physical activity to ensure maximum endurance, muscle performance and volumization.*
- Intra-Workout: Consume 1-2 scoops† of GlycoJect during workout to sustain intensity, muscle energy and to supercharge muscle size and pump.*
- Post-Workout: Consume 1-3 scoops† of GlycoJect immediately following intense training, to accelerate the uptake of glycogen and muscle-building nutrients into muscle cells to fuel maximum growth and recovery.*
- Non-Training Days: For maximum gains, stack 1 scoop of GlycoJect with Cell K.E.M. 2-3 times per day.
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 39 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories from Fat 0.00 Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 0.00 g 0% Total Carbohydrate 25.00 g 8% Dietary Fiber 0.00 g 0% Protein 0.00 g 0% Calories 100.00 Total Fat 0.00 g 0% Saturated Fat 0.00 g 0% Sodium 0.00 g 0% Sugars 0.00 g GLYCOJECT™- Glycogen Injection Matrix™ 0.00 ** Hyper-Volumizing Rapid Absorption Proprietary Complex 27000.00 mg ** Citrulline Malate ** Guanidinopropionic Acid ** Karbolyn® (Homopolysaccharide Derived From Potato Rice And Corn) Patent Pending ** Cinnulin® Cinnamon Extract ** 4-Hydroxyisoleucine (Fenugreek Extract) ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Diabetics: consult with your physician before using this product. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, expect to become pregnant, or are nursing. Consult with your physician before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Do not use this product without consulting your physician if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter medications, or if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Immediately discontinue use and consult your physician if you experience any adverse medical reaction to this product. Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN A PLANT THAT PROCESSES MILK, NUTS, SOY, WHEAT AND EGGS.
- Health Notes
Supplements May Support Brain Recovery after StrokeSupplements May Support Brain Recovery after StrokeA combination of low dose B-vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids may help improve brain function in people who have suffered a strokeA combination of low dose B-vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids may help improve brain function in people who have suffered a stroke, according to a new study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
The new study looked at 1,748 people aged 45 to 80 with a history of heart attack, angina, or stroke. They were assigned to one of these groups:
- 56 mcg of folic acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate), 3 mg of vitamin B6, and 2 mcg vitamin B12 per day,
- 600 mg of the omega 3 fatty acids, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), in a ratio of 2:1 per day,
- B vitamins and omega-3s, or
For four years, the participants continued their supplements, and their thinking (cognitive) function was assessed at the end of the study. No significant effects on brain function were found in the different supplement groups, but looking just at people who had had a stroke yielded different results. Post-stroke, people who took a combination of B-vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids were significantly less likely to score low on a test of the ability to accurately name the month, date, year, day of the week, and time of day (temporal orientation task) than those who took placebo.
While this study only found relatively slight evidence, it makes a good starting place for further research. "These results could be useful in interventions aimed at preventing cognitive decline in high-risk individuals," said lead study author, Valentina Andreeva, of the University of Paris XIII.
An aging problem
As the world's population continues to get older, problems related to aging also grow, including the prevalence of Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Alzheimer's currently affects 1 in 8 people aged 65 and older.
Advancing age is the foremost risk factor for developing dementia. Addressing other risk factors-those that you can actually do something about-might be the most effective way to prevent the disease from developing. Modifiable risk factors for dementia include
- high blood pressure (hypertension),
- high levels of homocysteine in the blood, and
If these risk factors look familiar, it's because they're some of the same ones for heart disease. In fact, about 30% of people who experience a stroke will go on to have dementia.
What you can do to help prevent dementia
While there is no cure for dementia, studies point to the power of prevention. See your doctor if you are concerned about your memory, and try these tips to keep your brain healthy for the long haul.
- Maintain a healthy weight. This will help lower blood pressure, too.
- Eat a diet rich in brightly colored fruits and vegetables. These foods contain powerful antioxidants thought to combat the effects of aging. The spice, turmeric, might also help prevent dementia, so be sure to enjoy your curries.
- Get your B vitamins and omega 3s. Eat plenty of leafy green vegetables, bell peppers, shrimp, scallops, and cold water fish to boost the levels of these nutrients in your diet.
- Have an active social life. People who are more involved in their community are less likely to develop dementia.
- Get your daily exercise. Physical activity comes with many benefits, including weight loss, protection from dementia, lower blood pressure, and better mood. No amount is too little. Work your way up over time to at least 30 minutes on most days of the week.
- Keep your brain busy. Learn a new instrument, do crossword puzzles, play a game of hearts; whatever you can do to exercise your mind will help keep those neurons firing.
(Am J Clin Nutr 2011;doi:10.3945/ajcn.110.006320)Kimberly Beauchamp, ND, received her doctoral degree from Bastyr University, the nation's premier academic institution for science-based natural medicine. She co-founded South County Naturopaths in Wakefield, RI, where she practiced whole family care with an emphasis on nutritional counseling, herbal medicine, detoxification, and food allergy identification and treatment. Her blog, Eat Happy, helps take the drama out of healthy eating with real food recipes and nutrition news that you can use. Dr. Beauchamp is a regular contributor to Healthnotes Newswire.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question