Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
GNC Preventive Nutrition® Healthy Testosterone Formula
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
GNC Preventive Nutrition® Healthy Testosterone Formula60 Caplets
Price: was $69.99 Now $55.99
$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
- Multi-action formula designed to support testosterone & DHEA levels that decline with age*
- Clinically shown to improve sexual health, blood flow and optimal vitality*
- Fuels lean muscle mass & supports a healthy metabolism*
Testosterone , Hormone & Sexual Health Support-
Testosterone, the most important male sex hormone, helps the body produce and maintain adult male features. As men age, testosterone levels gradually decline- producing less than they did during their teen and early adult years when production of this hormone peaks. By about age 70, the decrease in a man's testosterone level can be as much as 50 percent.* Healthy testosterone levels help maintain sex drive, sperm production, muscle strength and mass and bone density. This formula combines Testofen® from fenugreek seed extract, clinically shown to improve sexually health with DHEA, a precursor to testosterone and saw palmetto for normal prostate function and healthy urinary flow.*
Lean Muscle Support-
Includes leucine, the key branched chain amino acid in regulating muscle protein synthesis, to help fuel the growth and repair of skeletal muscles.* Contains dietary betaine to provide important molecules that support normal cell growth, a healthy cardiovascular system and liver health.*
Circulatory Pump Support-
Features clinically studied resVida® Resveratrol to enhance blood vessel dilation and protect against free radicals that can destroy healthy cells, damage tissue and promote the cell-aging process.*
Energy and Metabolism Support-
Contains ginseng, which is traditionally used to support vitality and overall well-being, and a vitamin and mineral complex including key B vitamins and copper to support energy production and metabolic processes.*
GNC Preventive Nutrition ® products have been scientifically developed utilizing the expertise of the GNC Medical Advisory Board. Each premium formula designed to be used in conjunction with your physician recommended healthcare regimen. This line of products is precisely formulated to provide clinical strength ingredients and additional nutrients that address key health concerns.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
As a dietary supplement, take two caplets daily. For maximum benefits, take as directed every.
Serving Size 2 Caplets Servings Per Container 30
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Boost TestosteroneSimple Steps to Boost TestosteroneDon’t discount the importance of your everyday lifestyle choices in keeping T-levels stableBoth men and women may be affected by low testosterone, the hormone that regulates metabolism and sex organs, among other actions. Treatment often involves medication-but don't discount the importance of your everyday lifestyle choices in keeping T-levels stable:
- Get your ZZZ's. Skimping on sleep may lower testosterone levels, so make sure you get 7 or 8 hours a night.
- Give stress the slip. Take care to set up your life with a healthy balance of work and pleasure. Relaxation techniques like meditation or yoga may support optimal hormone production.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity is tied to lower testosterone. Staying active, eating nutrition-dense foods, and staying away from processed foods may help you shed weight, which in turn may improve T-levels.
- Take note of your nutrition. Increase good fats from nuts, avocado, fish, eggs, and so on. Decrease sugar.
- Move more. Resistance training builds muscles and tells your body to make more testosterone.
- Explore supplement options. Talk to your doctor about supplements that may provide some natural testosterone support, such as AKG, arginine, L-carnitine, vitamins B6, B12, D and zinc.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question