Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Endurance Booster V2™ - Orange
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Endurance Booster V2™ - Orange1.91 lb(s).
$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
- Optimize Performance with Precise Ratios of Quality Carbs for Energy & Electrolytes for Hydration*
- Make High-Intensity Exercise Easier & Improve Performance by 78% with Optimal Oxygen & Nutrient Delivery to Push Through Fatigue Barriers*
- 38g Carbs, 7g Protein, 2.6g Aminos, 500mg L-Carnitine & 100mg Energizing Caffeine*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
As a dietary supplement, mix two scoops (58g) with 12-14 fl. oz. of water or favorite beverage 30-60 minutes pre-workout. For maximum results, take two servings, once before and once during workout.
Serving Size 2 Scoops Servings Per Container 15 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories from Fat 10.00 Saturated Fat 0.50 g 3% Cholesterol 30.00 mg 10% Sodium 220.00 mg 9% Potassium 140.00 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 38.00 g 13% Protein 7.00 g 14% Phosphorus 250.00 mg 25% Chloride 75.00 mg 2% Calories 190.00 Thiamin 0.80 mg 53% Riboflavin 0.60 mg 35% Niacin 7.50 mg 38% Vitamin B-6 1.00 mg 50% Pantothenic Acid 3.50 mg 35% Calcium 72.50 mg 7% Magnesium 150.00 mg 38% Zinc 7.00 mg 47% Copper 1.00 mg 50% Manganese 1.50 mg 75% Selenium 25.00 mcg 36% Folic Acid 200.00 mcg 50% Vitamin B-12 1.00 mcg 17% Biotin 35.00 mcg 12% Sugars 13.00 g Total Fat 1.00 g 2% Amino Acid Blend 0.00 ** D-Ribose 1.10 g ** L-Leucine (as L-Leucine OT2™ L-Leucine) 500.00 mg ** L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) 400.00 mg ** L-Methionine 400.00 mg ** L-Phenylalanine 350.00 mg ** L-Glutamine 250.00 mg ** L-Arginine 200.00 mg ** L-Histidine (as L-Histidine HCl) 200.00 mg ** L-Isoleucine 125.00 mg ** L-Aspartate 100.00 mg ** L-Valine 50.00 mg ** Blood Flow Optimizer 0.00 ** Beet Juice Powder (Beta vulgaris L.)(root) 100.00 mg ** resVida® trans-Resveratol 30.00 mg ** Energy & Metabolism Matrix 0.00 ** L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine Tartrate) 500.00 mg ** Caffeine 100.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Contains: Milk and Soybeans. Distributed by: General Nutrition Corporation Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question