- Product Images
- Product Videos
GNC Pro Performance® Beta-Alanine
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- More Sizes Available
- Clinically Studied, High-Efficiency Strength Training Supplement*
- Clinically shown to increase muscle carnosine levels, a critical fatigue-controlling factor*
- With 3.2 grams of beta-alanine for critical muscle support*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
As a dietary supplement, take two tablets twice daily with food. For best results, take two tablets two hours before and two tablets after exercise.
Serving Size 4 Tablets Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Beta-Alanine 3200.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Vegetable Acetoglycerides, Caramel Color, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener)
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free
Warning: For adult use only. Taking this product may cause tingling and flushing sensations. These sensations may be enhanced if taken close to or during exercise.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> for disintegration.
Uses of beta-alanine are licensed from Natural Alternatives International, Inc. Under US Patents 5,565,596; 6,172,098 & 6,426,361
- Health Notes
AlanineAlanineThis nutrient has been used in connection with the following health goals
Alanine is a "nonessential" amino acid-which means it is not manufactured by the body, so it is important to get alanine through food or supplements, as the body needs it to build proteins.
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question