Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
GNC Women's Ultra Mega™ Wellness Vitapak®
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
GNC Women's Ultra Mega™ Wellness Vitapak®30 pack(s)
$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Vitapak® Program for all women.
- Clinically studied multivitamin with 2,000 IU of vitamin D-3
- Strengthens bones with 1,100 mg of calcium*
- Supports heart health with omega-3's*
- Promotes digestive health with enzymes*
- Women's Ultra Mega® without Iron and Iodine- The latest scientific research suggests that all adults can benefit from taking a multiple vitamin daily. Women's Ultra Mega® is a premium formula that includes antioxidants, vitamins and mineral to supplement key nutrients missing in your daily diet. It also supplies fruit, carotenoid and vegetable blends that provide antioxidant protection from free radicals that can destroy healthy cells.*
- Super Digestive Enzymes- Enhanced with N zimes®, a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes, with proven bioactivity. N zimes ® are active in both acidic environments of the stomach and the alkaline environment of the small intestine. Lab tests show that N zimes® work throughout the digestive tract, contributing to a more complete digestion of nutrients.* This superior formula helps promote protein, carbohydrate and fat digestion.*
- Fish Oil- Fish oil provides heart healthy omega-3s, essential long chain of fatty acids that play an critical role in every day body functions . Each daily serving provides 300 mg of omega-3 fatty acids. The omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil are necessary for heart, joint, skin and eye health.* They help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and are necessary in the maintenance of normal blood pressure.*
- Calcium 600- Contains 400 IU of vitamin D-3 and 600 mg of calcium per serving.* These important bone-strengthening components are essential for bone health and teeth.*
- Balanced Mood Support- Features an exclusive blend of herbs such as passion flower, rhodiola and Suntheanine ® L-theanine. L-theanine, naturally found in green tea, has been used since ancient times for its calming and relaxing benefits.*
GNC QUALITY COMMITMENTS
GNC, the leader in the development and manufacture of dietary supplements, is committed to producing the highest quality products available. This commitment begins with quality designed supplement formulations. Every raw material that goes into a GNC supplement is guaranteed as to quality and potency. Each product is dated and then shipped immediately to our stores, so you can be sure you are purchasing the freshest supplements available. At GNC, we extend our quality commitment to you by offering our money-back guarantee.
Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days, if you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
As a dietary supplement, take one pack daily with food.
No Artificial Flavors Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. SEE MANUFACTURER'S LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND SUPPLEMENT FACTS PANEL.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Keep out of reach of children Distributed by:General Nutrition Corporation Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Health Notes
Everyday Vitamins for WomenEveryday Vitamins for WomenWhat to combine with good eating to meet your nutritional needsIt's a good idea for every woman to take a daily multivitamin
While certain nutritional needs can change, some nutrients remain particularly important throughout a woman's life. By eating well, women can get much of what they need, such as protein and fiber, but many can benefit from taking supplements to ensure they get enough of certain essential vitamins and minerals that the diet doesn't always provide in sufficient amounts, such as calcium, vitamin D, and zinc.
A happy family
For starters, it's a good idea for every woman to take a daily multivitamin to get a family of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C (200 to 1,000 mg per day) and the B-complex vitamins. The B vitamins that are part of this complex are thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin or niacinamide (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), biotin, folic acid, and cobalamin (vitamin B12). Most multivitamins will also contain beneficial zinc, vitamin A, and vitamin E for healthy skin and immune function, and to protect against a wide variety of diseases.
The strength is in the bones
A woman's bones need extra care to help preserve bone mass and avoid possible osteoporosis later in life. Body After Baby author and nutrition expert Jackie Keller says "Women need calcium at all stages of life, and we generally don't get enough in our diets through food sources." Look for a calcium supplement that, combined with diet and what you might get in a multivitamin, gives you around 1,000 mg per day, 1,200 if you're over 51. To further protect bones, doctors also recommend supplementing with 400 to 800 IU of vitamin D per day when taking calcium.
Fatty is good
Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential for the body's health. For women, they may protect against a wide range of conditions, including osteoporosis, heart disease, and depression. Food sources include cold-water fish, walnuts, flaxseeds, and canola oil. Common supplement forms of omega-3s are fish oil capsules (1,000 to 4,000 mg per day) and ground flaxseed (1 tablespoon [15 ml] one or two times a day). You can easily grind your own flaxseeds in a small coffee bean grinder to guarantee freshness.Freelance writer Terra Wellington makes sure she gets her omega-3s by adding ground organic flaxseed to her cereal every morning.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question