Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
- Product Images
- Product Videos
Herbal Zen Weight Loss™ Garcinia Cambogia+ Gummies - Cherry Blast
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
QTY: 90 Capsules
QTY: 60 Tablets
QTY: 90 Veggie Caps
Sale Price: $19.99
- You May Also Be Interested In
- Similar Items
- More Sizes Available
Lose weight with Herbal Zen Weight Loss™ products. We're committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients from around the world.
Garcinia cambogia is a subtropical super fruit. Unlike other products, Herbal Zen Weight Loss™ Garcinia Cambogia+ Gummies are formulated with no proprietary blends and delivers 200mg of Garcinia cambogia per serving. Plus, this product is designed with a Herbal Weight Loss Blend (frauenmantle, wild olive, cormino and horsemint) proven to promote powerful weight loss in 8 and 12-week clinical studies.
**Average weight loss with Herbal Weight Loss Blend (frauenmantle leaf, wild olive leaf, cormino seed, and horsemint leaf) was 20.94 lbs. in a 12-week study and 16.50 lbs. in an 8-week study. All groups followed a calorie-reduced diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Take 1 serving (2 gummies), approximately 30 minutes before your 3 main meals. Do not snack after dinner or between meals. Do not exceed 1 serving (2 gummies) in a 4-hour period and/or 3 servings (6 gummies) in a 24-hour period. For best results, use for 8 to 12 weeks in conjunction with a calorie-reduced diet and exercise program. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Serving Size 2 Gummies Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Total Carbohydrate 7.00 g 2% Calories 30.00 Calcium 65.00 mg 7% Sugars 5.00 g Garcinia fruit extract (as Garcinia cambogia) Supplying 50% hydroxycitric acid 200.00 mg ** Herbal Weight Loss Blend 155.00 mg ** Cormino Seed Extract (as Cuminum cyminum) ** Frauenmantle leaf extract (as Alchemilla vulgaris) ** Wild olive leaf extract (as Olea europaea) ** Horsemint leaf extract (as Mentha longifolia) ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavors, Color (FD&C Red NO. 40), Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lo Han Fruit Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid, Carnauba Wax
Warning: For adult use only. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have a medical condition and/or before starting a diet or exercise program. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Contains Coconut Ingredients.
Made in the U.S.A. from international ingredients. Distributed by Iovate HealthSciences U.S.A. Inc. 1105 North Market Street, Suite 1330, Wilmington, DE 19801.Patent pending. © 2013.
- Health Notes
Hydroxycitric AcidHydroxycitric AcidThis nutrient has been used in connection with the following health goals
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
- Contradictory, insufficient, or preliminary studies suggesting a health benefit or minimal health benefit.
- For an herb, supported by traditional use but minimal or no scientific evidence. For a supplement, little scientific support.
Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:ObesityDose: Refer to label instructionsHCA may aid in weight loss by suppressing appetite and by reducing the conversion of carbohydrates into stored fat.(more)ObesityDose: Refer to label instructions(-)-Hydroxycitric acid (HCA), extracted from the rind of the Garcinia cambogia fruit grown in Southeast Asia, has a chemical composition similar to that of citric acid (the primary acid in oranges and other citrus fruits). Preliminary studies in animals suggest that HCA may be a useful weight-loss aid.1, 2 HCA has been demonstrated in the laboratory (but not yet in clinical trials with people) to reduce the conversion of carbohydrates into stored fat by inhibiting certain enzyme processes.3, 4 Animal research indicates that HCA suppresses appetite and induces weight loss.5, 6, 7, 8 However, a double-blind trial found that people who took 1,500 mg per day of HCA while eating a low-calorie diet for 12 weeks lost no more weight than those taking a placebo.9 A double-blind trial of Garcinia cambogia (2.4 grams of dry extract, containing 50% hydroxycitric acid) found that the extract did not increase energy expenditure; it was therefore concluded that this extract showed little potential for the treatment of obesity at this amount.10 Nonetheless, another double-blind trial found that using the same amount of Garciniacambogia extract significantly improved the results of a weight-loss diet, even though the amount of food intake was not affected.11References
1. Lowenstein JM. Effect of (-)-hydroxycitrate on fatty acid synthesis by rat liver in vivo. J Biol Chem 1971;246:629-32.
2. Triscari J, Sullivan AC. Comparative effects of (-)-hydroxycitrate and (+)-allo-hydroxycitrate on acetyl CoA carboxylase and fatty acid and cholesterol synthesis in vivo. Lipids 1977;12:357-63.
3. Cheema-Dhadli S, Harlperin ML, Leznoff CC. Inhibition of enzymes which interact with citrate by (-)hydroxycitrate and 1,2,3,-tricarboxybenzene. Eur J Biochem 1973;38:98-102.
4. Sullivan AC, Hamilton JG, Miller ON, et al. Inhibition of lipogenesis in rat liver by (-)-hydroxycitrate. Arch Biochem Biophys 1972;150:183-90.
5. Greenwood MRC, Cleary MP, Gruen R, et al. Effect of (-)-hydroxycitrate on development of obesity in the Zucker obese rat. Am J Physiol 1981;240:E72-8.
6. Sullivan AC, Triscari J. Metabolic regulation as a control for lipid disorders. Am J Clin Nutr 1977;30:767-76.
7. Sullivan AC, Triscari J, Hamilton JG, et al. Effect of (-)-hydroxycitrate upon the accumulation of lipid in the rat: I. Lipogenesis. Lipids 1974;9:121-8.
8. Sullivan AC, Triscari J, Hamilton JG, et al. Effect of(-)-hydroxycitrate upon the accumulation of lipid in the rat: II. Appetite. Lipids1974;9:129-34.
9. Heymsfield SB, Allison DB, Vasselli JR, et al. Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitricacid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA1998;280:1596-600.
10. Martinet A, Hostettmann K, Schultz Y. Thermogenic effects of commercially available plant preparations aimed at treating human obesity. Phytomedicine 1999;6:231-8.
11. Mattes RD, Bormann L. Effects of (-)-hydroxycitric acid on appetitive variables. Physiol Behav 2000;71:87-94.
(-)-Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) is a compound found in Garcinia cambogia, a type of fruit. HCA has a chemical structure similar to that of citric acid (the primary acid in citrus fruits).
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy on Stomach
- Simple To Take
- Tastes Good
- Need To Eat 6 Daily
Comments about MUSCLETECH Herbal Zen Weight Loss™ Garcinia Cambogia+ Gummies - Cherry Blast:
This product works great so far. I have lost 10 pounds with the first bottle. The only con is that you have to eat two (2) gummies three (3) times a day which accounts for only ten (10) days. This product will get very expensive if you were to take this on a daily basis. **Also note that I have increased my weekly exercise routine from 3 days a week to 4 days and reduced my normal calorie intake by 500 calories.**
- Ask A Question