Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Hydroxycut™ SX-7™ - Non Stimulant Formula
Hydroxycut™ SX-7™ - Non Stimulant Formula70 Capsules
$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
THE MOST ADVANCED WEIGHT LOSS & CLEAN SENSORY EXPERIENCE!
New Hydroxycut™ SX-7™ is the most advanced formula today with 7 super-extreme and cutting-edge, premium ingredients. It truly goes above and beyond anything you’ve ever tried! The unique unparalleled sensory experience was designed to be the very best you can get. Hydroxycut™ SX-7™ truly does work! One pill is all you need!
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – A non-stimulant adaptogen supplying withanolides.
- Oregano leaf – A key component of this formula, it provides a clean non-stimulant experience.
- Wakame – A potent and unique marine algae that supplies the carotenoid fucoxanthin.
- Blue ginseng leaf (Gynostemma pentaphyllum) – A traditional Chinese adaptogen herb supplying gypenosides.
- Rhodiola rosea – An adaptogen supplying phenolic compounds such as salidrosides.
- Yacón root – A fiberous tuber that supplies FOS (fructooligosaccharides).
- Green coffee – Subjects taking 200mg of premium green coffee standardized to 45% chlorogenic acids – as found in Hydroxycut™ SX-7™ – lost 10.95 lbs. in 60 days with a low calorie diet, and 3.7 lbs. in 8 weeks with a calorie-reduced diet and moderate exercise.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Take 1 capsule with 8 oz. of water 2 times daily, 30 to 60 minutes before your two largest meals of the day, (e.g. breakfast and lunch). Do not exceed 2 capsules in a 24-hour period. For best results, use for 60 days in combination with diet and training.
Serving Size 1 Capsule Servings Per Container 70 Amount Per Serving % DV SUPER XTREME THERMOGENIC COMPLEX 650.00 mg ** Green Coffee Blend (consisting of standardized green coffee bean extract (as Coffea canephora robusta) 400.00 mg ** supplying 45% chlorogenic acids and green coffee bean extract (as Coffea canephora robusta) ** Ashwagandha root extract (as Withania somnifera) 75.00 mg ** Rhodiola root extract (as Rhodiola rosea) 50.00 mg ** Yacón root (as Smallanthus sonchifolius) 50.00 mg ** Oregano leaf extract (as Origanum vulgare) 30.00 mg ** Blue Ginseng leaf extract (as Gynostemma pentaphyllum) 25.00 mg ** Wakame leaf extract (as Undaria pinnatifida) 20.00 mg ** Supplying fucoxanthin ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
- Health Notes
Green Coffee ExtractGreen Coffee Extract
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
- Contradictory, insufficient, or preliminary studies suggesting a health benefit or minimal health benefit.
- For an herb, supported by traditional use but minimal or no scientific evidence. For a supplement, little scientific support.
Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyHypertension Extracts providing at least 50 mg per day chlorogenic acids [3 stars]Extracts of green, unroasted coffee that are high in chlorogenic acids might help lower blood pressure.Obesity Extract providing 400 to 450 mg of chlorogenic acids per day [3 stars]Some controlled research has suggested that green coffee extracts taken as supplements or in food may support weight loss.Type 2 Diabetes Refer to label instructions [1 star]Drinking either regular or decaffeinated coffee has been associated with reduced type 2 diabetes risk in several preliminary human studies.
Parts Used & Where GrownCoffee is grown extensively throughout the world for its seeds (or beans), especially in the warm regions of the Central and South America, Asia, Africa, and the Pacific Islands.
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question