Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
- Product Images
- Product Videos
MET-Rx® ISO 20 Gel - Fruit Punch
Sale Price: $12.99
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- More Sizes Available
100% PREMIUM WHEY ISOLATE
- 20g PROTEIN
- 0g SUGAR
- 0g Fat
- Over 4g BCAAs from ProteinWHEY ISOLATE: CONSIDERED THE GOLD STANDARD PROTEIN SOURCE FOR ATHLETES,BODYBUILDERS AND ANYONE LOOKING TO PACK ON SIZE AND STRENGTH.* WHEY ISOLATE PROVIDES ALL OF THE BENEFITS WHEY IS KNOWN FOR AND MORE BY CAREFULLY REMOVING MORE OF THE FAT AND LACTOSE THAT YOU DON'T NEED WHILE INCREASING THE PERCENTAGE OF PROTEIN PER GRAM AS COMPARED TO REGULAR WHEY CONCENTRATE. WHEY ISOLATE HELPS KICK-START PROTEIN SYNTHESIS AND RECOVERY IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRAINING.*
ISO 20 GEL'S BENEFITS HINGE ON "QUALITY" NOT "QUANTITY." EACH POUCH IS MAXED OUT WITH WHEY ISOLATE WHICH IS THE ONLY PROTEIN LISTED IN THE INGREDIENTS. ALL THE QUALITY AND GREAT TASTE YOU NEED BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER YOUR WORKOUT.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
For adults, consume one (1) pouch duringor after exercise, or as needed.
Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 pouch Servings Per Container 6 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories from Fat 0.00 Sodium 20.00 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 1.00 g 0% Protein 20.00 g 40% Calories 90.00 Sugars 0.00 g Total Fat 0.00 g 0% ** Daily Value (DV) not established † Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on
your calorie needs:
Calories: 2000 2500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Sat. Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2400 mg 2400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Other Ingredients: Water, Whey Protein Isolate (BCAA Peptide, Glutamine Peptide, EAA), Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sucralose
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT: DO NOT USE IF SCREW CAP IS BROKEN OR POUCH IS TORN.
Contains milk ingredients.
Manufactured in the USA for MET-Rx Nutrition, Inc. Boca Raton, FL 33487 © 2013
- Health Notes
Exotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsExotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsRuby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar
From South America to Malaysia, from Hawaii to China, fruits, berries, and their juices are being hailed as the new superfoods. Boasting high amounts of antioxidants and other vital nutrients, these superfoods can play a supporting role in a healthy diet. They are widely available as antioxidant juices, supplements, or added ingredients in smoothies, recipes, and other premade products.
Rush of antioxidants
Antioxidants are the body's armed forces, working to prevent free-radical damage to the body's cells, which is associated with premature aging and disease.
- Pomegranate: Ruby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar. The distinctive sweet-tart flavor of the seeds and juice adds flare to food and drink. Native to Iran and the northern Himalayas in India, the pomegranate today is grown in California and Arizona.
- Acai: Another rich antioxidant source with a notable taste, acai is a like blueberry crossed with dark chocolate. Derived from Amazon palmberries, its rich purple pigment denotes a high antioxidant level. According to the manufacturers, acai is also high in amino acids and fatty acids, which help to keep cell membranes supple. You'll find acai in smoothies, juices, teas, and powders.
Exotic fruits for vitality
A host of other fruits from around the world show promise for their health-promoting properties, though research is needed to confirm their benefits:
- Goji: The berries and juice of the goji fruit holds its nutritional treasures. From the Ningxia province of China, goji, a fruit of an evergreen shrub, was traditionally regarded as a longevity-promoting and strength-building tonic. Goji is high in antioxidants and amino acids, according to the manufacturers.
- Mangosteen: The juice of the native Malaysian mangosteen. Garcinia mangostanas contains a class of antioxidants called xanthones, which hold promise for their disease-fighting properties.
- Noni: Noni, or the morinda tree, is found in the Polynesian Islands and Hawaii. The fruit and its juice are used traditionally as a laxative and topically for skin ailments. Today noni producers tout it for its ability to aid a wide variety of conditions from improving asthma to assisting in weight loss.
- Maqui: According to the manufacturers of the maqui products, this Chilean berry has the highest known antioxidant content of any fruit and has been traditionally used by Mapuche Indians for supporting stamina, increasing strength, and promoting healthy immune response.
Keep it real
When trying new products-especially those that make big promises-do your research and consult your healthcare practitioner so you can make informed choices. Remember that moderation and variation are the keys to health, and a wide variety of foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and nuts and other protein sources, will work together to promote health and vigor.Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is partial to pomegranate.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy on Stomach
- Easy To Swallow
- Simple To Take
- Tastes Good
Comments about MET-Rx® ISO 20 Gel - Fruit Punch:
Great stuff period! If you don't like mixing powders, and can afford it, then you will be happy with this. The uniqueness of this product has kept the price elevated. Competition should alleviate this over time. And yes, it tastes great.
- Hard To Swallow
- Tastes Bad
- Upsets Stomach
Comments about MET-Rx® ISO 20 Gel - Fruit Punch:
I had high hopes for this, but those were dashed completely.
First off it tastes nothing like fruit punch, it kind of tastes like bad cheese.
Second, it is no way a gel, more like a thick paste which creates a blob in your mouth that you must chew to get down faster.
Third, it really upset my stomach, had me nauseous for hours.
- Ask A Question