Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
- Product Images
- Product Videos
MHP® DARK MATTER™ - Fruit Punch
Sale Price: $39.99
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- Similar Items
- More Sizes Available
- Utilizing Oligopeptides for Fast Absorption
- Fast Impact Insulinotropic Amino Acids
- Peptide Bonded Glutamine
- 10:1:1 BCAA Complex Triggers Protein Synthesis*
- Osmotic Carb Complex Spikes Insulin and Replenishes Glycogen*
Faster Absorption Than Whey* – Stimulates Protein Synthesis* – Significantly Spikes Insulin*Helps Maximize Creatine Uptake and Glycogen Replenishment*
Don't waste another workout! If you want to start gaining serious size, chug down some DARK MATTER and introduce your muscles to a new frontier of hyper-anabolic muscle growth. The greatest opportunity to stimulate muscle growth is immediately after your workout. The faster you can get critical nutrients into your bloodstream and muscles, the better. DARK MATTER employs new technologies and compounds that allow for super-fast nutrient uptake and help spark a synergistic anabolic reaction during which insulin levels peak with amino acid, creatine and glycogen transport at the "Anabolic Axis" to trigger enhanced muscle growth and speed recovery.*
PROSYNTHAGEN® Peptide: Increases Protein Synthesis and Spikes Insulin*
ProSYNTHAGEN Peptide is a research based combination of oligopeptides, insulinotropic aminos, BCAAs in a potent leucine loaded 10:1:1 ratio and a concentrated source of glutamine peptides. Research shows that this combination of amino acids has powerful effects on stimulating protein synthesis, the release of insulin and replenishment of glutamine stores in muscle. Additionally, ProSYNTHAGEN Peptide is fine-tuned with a High Velocity Dual Portal Transport for even faster and greater intestinal uptake by combining powerful insulinotropic and anabolic free form aminos with oligopeptides. These unique characteristics help give ProSYNTHAGEN Peptide a potent anabolic effect, which can result in enhanced muscle building and recovery*
GLYCOSACCHARIDE-FST: Amplifies Anabolic Actions of Insulin and Replenishes Glycogen!*
GLYCOSACCHARIDE-FST is an advanced carbohydrate matrix comprised of three functional saccharides to optimize the post-workout anabolic actions of insulin and reload your muscles with glycogen. This advanced carb matrix of Homo-polysaccharide (derived from potato), Polysaccharide (derived from low viscosity, high molecular weight osmotic waxy maize starch) and Oligosaccharide (derived from Maltoplex-18 glucose polymers) allows for fast gastric emptying, a quick, powerful spike in insulin and enhanced glycogen replenishment. GLYCOSACCHARIDE-FST's carb matrix was scientifically developed to deliver a nutrient infusion to help elicit a greater insulin response and open the anabolic window faster and keep it open longer. To further enhance the anabolic effects of insulin, DARK MATTER contains the insulin amplifiers and optimizers 4-hydroxyisoleucine, chromium picolinate and guanidinopropionic acid, which help improve insulin signaling and sensitivity for increased anabolic action, nutrient transport, protein synthesis, creatine/nutrient uptake and glycogen replenishment.*
HYDROSIZE®: Multi-Phase Creatine Transport & Cell Volumizing Matrix*
To complete the optimal post-workout anabolic infusion, MHP's research team developed HydroSIZE, which is a multi-source creatine/glycerol complex for enhanced muscle volumizing and bioenergetic creatine loading into muscle tissue.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Add 1 scoop to 5-6 fl. oz. of cold water and mix well. For maximum results, use 2 scoops in 10-12 fl. oz. of cold water.
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 40 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories from Fat 0.00 g Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 0.00 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 25.00 g 8% Dietary Fiber 0.00 g 0% Protein 2.00 g 4% Calories 110.00 Sodium 35.00 mg 1% Potassium 20.00 mg 1% Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 100.00 mcg 83% Sugars 0.00 g Total Fat 0.00 g 0% Saturated Fat 0.00 g 0% DARK MATTER Hyper-Anabolic Growth Accelerator Matrix 9000.00 mg ** ProSYNTHAGEN® Peptide: Protein Synthesis Accelerator 0.00 ** full spectrum oligopeptide amino acids from wheat protein hydrosylate (containing 30% glutamine peptides) 10:1:1 BCAA complex ** (L-leucine L-isoleucine L-valine) and L-phenylalanine ** HydroSIZE®: Multi-Phase Creatine Transport and Cell Volumizing Matrix 0.00 ** creatine monohydrate Creatine Magnapower® (as magnesium creatine chelate) creatine gluconate and glycerol monostearate ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Silica, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red 40, Blue 1
Warning: Contains wheat.
Manufactured for and Distributed by:Maximum Human Performance, LLC165 Clinton Road, West Caldwell, NJ 07006
- Health Notes
Exotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsExotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsRuby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar
From South America to Malaysia, from Hawaii to China, fruits, berries, and their juices are being hailed as the new superfoods. Boasting high amounts of antioxidants and other vital nutrients, these superfoods can play a supporting role in a healthy diet. They are widely available as antioxidant juices, supplements, or added ingredients in smoothies, recipes, and other premade products.
Rush of antioxidants
Antioxidants are the body's armed forces, working to prevent free-radical damage to the body's cells, which is associated with premature aging and disease.
- Pomegranate: Ruby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar. The distinctive sweet-tart flavor of the seeds and juice adds flare to food and drink. Native to Iran and the northern Himalayas in India, the pomegranate today is grown in California and Arizona.
- Acai: Another rich antioxidant source with a notable taste, acai is a like blueberry crossed with dark chocolate. Derived from Amazon palmberries, its rich purple pigment denotes a high antioxidant level. According to the manufacturers, acai is also high in amino acids and fatty acids, which help to keep cell membranes supple. You'll find acai in smoothies, juices, teas, and powders.
Exotic fruits for vitality
A host of other fruits from around the world show promise for their health-promoting properties, though research is needed to confirm their benefits:
- Goji: The berries and juice of the goji fruit holds its nutritional treasures. From the Ningxia province of China, goji, a fruit of an evergreen shrub, was traditionally regarded as a longevity-promoting and strength-building tonic. Goji is high in antioxidants and amino acids, according to the manufacturers.
- Mangosteen: The juice of the native Malaysian mangosteen. Garcinia mangostanas contains a class of antioxidants called xanthones, which hold promise for their disease-fighting properties.
- Noni: Noni, or the morinda tree, is found in the Polynesian Islands and Hawaii. The fruit and its juice are used traditionally as a laxative and topically for skin ailments. Today noni producers tout it for its ability to aid a wide variety of conditions from improving asthma to assisting in weight loss.
- Maqui: According to the manufacturers of the maqui products, this Chilean berry has the highest known antioxidant content of any fruit and has been traditionally used by Mapuche Indians for supporting stamina, increasing strength, and promoting healthy immune response.
Keep it real
When trying new products-especially those that make big promises-do your research and consult your healthcare practitioner so you can make informed choices. Remember that moderation and variation are the keys to health, and a wide variety of foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and nuts and other protein sources, will work together to promote health and vigor.Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is partial to pomegranate.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question