- Product Images
- Product Videos
Muscle Warfare Nuke™ - Fruit Punch
Sale Price: $46.99
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- More Sizes Available
ENGINEERED TO PROVIDE: 8 ESSENTIAL FREE FORM AMINO ACIDS WITH SPECIALIZED HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT CARBOHYDRATE DELIVERY SYSTEM. INCLUDES MULTI-PHASE MYOBOLIC NUTRIENTS FOR MAXIMUM MUSCLE RECOVERY POTENTIAL.
- Instant Amino Acid Muscle Infusion
- BCAA 8:1:1 Precision Blend
- Free Form Essential Amino Acids
- High Molecular Weight Carbohydrates
- Multi-Phase DNA/RNA Encoding Matrix
- Potent Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic
- Supplement Facts
Nuke is a high potency stimulant free formula that may be mixed in water or your favorite sports drink. Begin consuming Nuke by mixing 1 scoop in your beverage of choice, 30 - 45 minutes prior to working out. Continue to sip throughout your entire workout and 30 minutes after. Very experienced users may use 2 - 3 scoops. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Serving Size 1 level scoop(s) Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories from Fat 0.00 Trans Fat 0.00 g Sodium 4.00 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 5.00 g 2% Dietary Fiber 0.00 g 0% Calories 19.00 Total Fat 0.00 g 0% Saturated Fat 0.00 g 0% Protein 0.00 g 0% Sugars 0.00 g NUKE Proprietary Blend 10.89 g ** Glycero-Load Muscle Volume Engorgement Technology ** Maltodextrin ** Glycerol Monostearate ** Waxy Maize Starch (High Molecular Weight Glucose Polymers) ** Anabolic Shock Glutamine/ EAA Reinforcement Agent ** (mTOR/PI3-K Synergistic Signaling Agonists/Conditionally Essential Amino Acids) ** Muscle Enzyme Absorb/Recovery Composite ** Multi-Phase DNA/RNA Anabolic-Anticatabolic (Myobolic) Encoding Matrix ** MYOBOLIC-NF-KB ** MYOBOLIC-SIRT-1 ** MYOBOLIC-TI-77 ** Cellular Energy Driver ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Citric Acid, N&A Flavors, Natural Colors(Red Beet Root Powder)
Warning: Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age. Consult with aphysician prior to, during and after use, if you are taking any prescription medication or have any medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant, contemplating pregnancy or lactating, if you are at risk or are being treated for high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid, liver or psychiatric diseases. By breakingthis product's seal, you agree that any dispute or claim relating to this product shall be heard by a single arbitrator in Miami, Florida, selected under JAMS rules, with Florida law governing, and that any claim shall be limited to the purchase price paid for the product. The manufacturer(s), marketer(s), distributor(s), and seller(s) of this product do not make any warranties other than those expressly appearing on the package, and disclaim any warranties implied by law.
SEE MANUFACTURER'S LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND SUPPLEMENT FACTS PANEL.
Made in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
Developed/Manufactured Exclusively for: Muscle Warfare, Inc. 333 Fortune Way, Ste. #15 Wellington, FL 33414 Copyright ©2012 by Muscle Warfare, Inc.
- Health Notes
Exotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsExotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsRuby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar
From South America to Malaysia, from Hawaii to China, fruits, berries, and their juices are being hailed as the new superfoods. Boasting high amounts of antioxidants and other vital nutrients, these superfoods can play a supporting role in a healthy diet. They are widely available as antioxidant juices, supplements, or added ingredients in smoothies, recipes, and other premade products.
Rush of antioxidants
Antioxidants are the body's armed forces, working to prevent free-radical damage to the body's cells, which is associated with premature aging and disease.
- Pomegranate: Ruby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar. The distinctive sweet-tart flavor of the seeds and juice adds flare to food and drink. Native to Iran and the northern Himalayas in India, the pomegranate today is grown in California and Arizona.
- Acai: Another rich antioxidant source with a notable taste, acai is a like blueberry crossed with dark chocolate. Derived from Amazon palmberries, its rich purple pigment denotes a high antioxidant level. According to the manufacturers, acai is also high in amino acids and fatty acids, which help to keep cell membranes supple. You'll find acai in smoothies, juices, teas, and powders.
Exotic fruits for vitality
A host of other fruits from around the world show promise for their health-promoting properties, though research is needed to confirm their benefits:
- Goji: The berries and juice of the goji fruit holds its nutritional treasures. From the Ningxia province of China, goji, a fruit of an evergreen shrub, was traditionally regarded as a longevity-promoting and strength-building tonic. Goji is high in antioxidants and amino acids, according to the manufacturers.
- Mangosteen: The juice of the native Malaysian mangosteen. Garcinia mangostanas contains a class of antioxidants called xanthones, which hold promise for their disease-fighting properties.
- Noni: Noni, or the morinda tree, is found in the Polynesian Islands and Hawaii. The fruit and its juice are used traditionally as a laxative and topically for skin ailments. Today noni producers tout it for its ability to aid a wide variety of conditions from improving asthma to assisting in weight loss.
- Maqui: According to the manufacturers of the maqui products, this Chilean berry has the highest known antioxidant content of any fruit and has been traditionally used by Mapuche Indians for supporting stamina, increasing strength, and promoting healthy immune response.
Keep it real
When trying new products-especially those that make big promises-do your research and consult your healthcare practitioner so you can make informed choices. Remember that moderation and variation are the keys to health, and a wide variety of foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and nuts and other protein sources, will work together to promote health and vigor.Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is partial to pomegranate.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question