Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
- Product Images
- Product Videos
MusclePharm® Combat Powder® - Chocolate Peanut Butter - 6lb Stack
Sale Price: $79.99
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- More Sizes Available
ADVANCED TIME RELEASE PROTEIN
- Fast, Medium, and Slow-Releasing Proteins
- Added Digestive Blend for Ease of Absorption
- 5 Powerful Proteins Plus Added BCAA's
- Extra Glutamine
- Added Dietary Fiber
- WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE – Highest available yield of protein, gram for gram, of any whey protein source, WPI absorbs quickly into the muscle tissues, and has immune-boosting properties to protect the body system during periods of intense training.
- PARTIALLY HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN – Hydrolyzed whey is protein that's been broken down into fast- absorbing peptides. The fastest absorbing of all forms of whey, hydrolyzed whey hits the bloodstream first, providing a rapid infusion of muscle-building amino acids.
- MICELLAR CASEIN – very slow-digesting, micellar casein has the capability of slowly infusing amino acids over several hours, protecting muscle tissue from breakdown over time. There is no substitute for the anti-catabolic effects of micellar casein.
- WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE – closer to the whole food sources than other whey proteins, concentrate contains real food subfractions such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins, with specific immune-boosting and muscle-building properties.
- EGG ALBUMEN – highly bio-available and well-tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen has a high BCAA content and arginine. Egg albumen is a powerful contributor to hormone production and the muscle-building process.
Digestive enzymes break down food along the digestive tract so that nutrients can be absorbed into the bloodstream. COMBAT contains 60mg of a Digestive Enzyme Blend to aid in the digestion and absorption of the key muscle-building proteins contained herein. The body cannot absorb what it cannot break down. The added Digestive Enzyme Blend ensures maximum utilization of COMBAT's muscle-building protein component.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 to 2 scoops of COMBAT POWDER® with 8-12 fl oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth.
FOR MEN: As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops (providing 48 grams of protein) with 8-12 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
FOR WOMEN: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (providing 24 grams of protein) with 4-6 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal body shaping requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories from Fat 15.00 Saturated Fat 1.00 g 5% Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 80.00 mg 27% Sodium 150.00 mg 6% Potassium 200.00 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 5.00 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1.00 g 4% Protein 25.00 g 50% Calories 130.00 Calcium 0.00 0% Iron 0.00 0% Total Fat 1.50 g 2% Sugars 2.00 g Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix 33.00 g ** Combat Powder™ Proprietary Time Release System 0.00 ** Micro Filtered Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate Whey Protein Isolate Whey Protein Hydroslate) Micellar Casein ** Egg White Albumen L-Glutamine L-Leucine L-Valine L-Isoleucine; Also Provides Alanine Lysine Arginine Glycine Histidine ** Tyrosine Cystine Methionine Phenylalanine Proline Serine Aspartic Acid Threonine Tryptophan* ** Digestive Enzyme Blend 0.00 ** Protease Lactase ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Chocolate Powder, Inulin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate
Storage Instructions: Due to the amount of active ingredients in this product, shake weekly and before use to ensure proper ingredient mixture and effectivness per dose.
**Packed by weight, not by volume. Settling of product occurs after filling. Do not use if tamper evident security feature is broken or missing. Exposure to heat, light or air can affect flavor or aroma; therefore keep out of direct light or heat and store in a cool dark place. Keep sealed when not in use.
Warning: This product is intended as a dietary supplement only. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
This Product Contains Milk And Soy. This Product Was Produced In A Facility That May Also Process Ingredients Containing Milk, Egg, Soybeans, Shellfish, Fish, Tree Nuts, And Peanuts.
MusclePharm® 4721 Ironton St. Denver, CO 80239 USA
- Health Notes
Octacosanol for Sports & FitnessOctacosanol
Why Do Athletes Use It?*
Some athletes say that octacosanol helps increase speed and strength and improve reaction time.
What Do the Advocates Say?*
Animal studies suggest that octacosanol may help muscles obtain and utilize fatty acids for energy production. Other claims for increased anabolic and oxygen utilization effects have not been proven. Very little human research has investigated the effects of octacosanol on exercise performance, and results have been mixed.
How Much Is Usually Taken by Athletes?
Octacosanol, a waxy substance found in wheat germ oil, has been investigated as an ergogenic agent. Preliminary studies have suggested that octacosanol improves endurance, reaction time, and other measures of exercise capacity.1 In another preliminary trial, supplementation with 1 mg per day of octacosanol for eight weeks improved grip strength and visual reaction time, but it had no effect on chest strength, auditory reaction time, or endurance.2*Athletes and fitness advocates may claim benefits for this supplement based on their personal or professional experience. These are individual opinions and testimonials that may or may not be supported by controlled clinical studies or published scientific articles.
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy on Stomach
- Easy To Swallow
- Simple To Take
- Tastes Good
- Daily Use
- Supplement A Meal
Comments about MusclePharm® Combat Powder® - Chocolate Peanut Butter - 6lb Stack:
great tasting, does not upset the stomach, hands down favorite blend.
- Ask A Question