Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
- Product Images
- Product Videos
MuscleTech® Cell Tech – Fruit Punch
Sale Price: $34.99
Select a Flavor:
- Fruit Punch
- Lemonade Iced Tea
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- Similar Items
- More Sizes Available
NEW & IMPROVED
HARDGAINER CREATINE FORMULA
- Increase Muscle Size & Strength
- Maximize Muscle Creatine
- Formulated for Hardgainers
- NO Proprietary Blends
- NO Fillers
- NO Underdosed Key Ingredients
- NO Hype
- NO Banned Substances (WADA)
- NO Exceptions
CELL-TECH is a scientifically engineered hardcore creatine formula designed for hardgainers who have trouble putting on size and strength. This patent-protected creatine formula contains core ingredients supported by over 30 research studies conducted over multiple decades. CELL-TECT is packed with powerful musclebuilding ingredients and is formulated to deliver:
- Faster Muscle Growth
Each two-scoop serving of CELL-TECH delivers 7 grams of GPLC-certified creatine monohydrate and 3 grams of creatine HCl. Subjects who consumed the amount of creatine and carbohydrates supplied during the CELL-TECH loading stage (see directions) gained, on average, 3.4 pounds of muscle in 7 days. Subjects taking creatine with juice gained only 0.8 pounds.
- Increased Strength
In another study, subjects taking the amount of creatine and carbohydrates found in two scoops of CELL-TECH significantly increased their strength on the bench press, leg press and biceps curl.
- Enhanced Nutrient Transport
Each two-scoop serving of CELL-TECH includes 200mg of the powerful compound alpha lipoic acid (ALA). Research suggests that ALA helps improve the absorption of creatine and glucose into the muscle cell through specialized transporters.
- More Muscle Size and Fullness
CELL-TECH delivers a multi-stage combination of carbohydrates that forces a powerful insulin spike post-workout. This helps shuttle creatine and other nutrients into the muscle and rapidly replenishes glycogen stores facilitating glycogen supercompensation and an intense muscle-expanding effect.
- No Cycling
A clinical study revealed that the use of CELL-TECH did not lead to the down regulation of creatine transporters. This allows athletes to continue to benefit from creatine use, instead of cycling on and off.
- Branched Chain and Cell-Volumizing Amino Acids
In addition to its key muscle building ingredients, CELL-TECH supplies the branched chain amino acids L-leucine, L-valine and L-isolucine in a 2:1:1 ratio. Branched chain amino acids are free-form amino acids – singular molecules that are quickly digested and absorbed into the bloodstream. CELL-TECH also contains the amino acids taurine and alanine. These free-form amino acids are two of the most abundant amino acids in the muscle and aid in cell volumization.
- Get More for Your Money Unlike the competition, Performance Series products contain superior key ingredients in clinically dosed amounts that are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- Best-In-Class TasteEvery flavor of CELL-TECH won in head-to-head third-party taste tests against leading competitors.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Take 1 scoop of CELL-TECH with 6 oz. of water immediately following your workout. If you’re not training that day, have your serving in the morning when you wake up.
FOR BETTER RESULTS: Take 2 scoops of CELL-TECH with 12 oz. of water immediately following your workout. If you’re not training that day, take 2 scoops in the morning when you wake up.
FOR BEST RESULTS: For the first 7 days (loading stage): Take 2 scoops of CELL-TECH with 12 oz. of water in the morning when you wake up and 2 scoops with 12 oz. of water immediately after your workout. If you’re not training that day, take 2 scoops with 12 oz. of water in the morning when you wake up and 2 scoops with 12 oz. of water late in the day. Maintenance stage: Take 2 scoops of CELL-TECH with 12 oz. of water immediately following your workout. If you’re not training that day, take 2 scoops with 12 oz. of water in the morning when you wake up.
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 28 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 180.00 Potassium (as Dipotassium Phosphate) 24.80 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 38.00 g 13% Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 32.50 mg 8% Calcium 45.00 mg 5% Sugar 15.00 g Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 125.00 mg 208% Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5.25 mg 263% Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 0.20 mcg 3% Sodium 35.00 mg 1% Muscle Growth and Strength Matrix 0.00 0% Creatine Monohydrate 3.50 g ** Creatine HCl 1.50 g ** Cell-Volumizing Amino Acid Matrix 0.00 0% L-Alanine 500.00 mg ** Taurine 1.00 g ** BCAA Matrix 0.00 0% L-Isoleucine 250.00 mg ** L-Leucine 500.00 mg ** L-Valine 250.00 mg ** Lipoic-Tech™ 0.00 0% Alpha Lipoic Acid (Supplying R-ALA) 100.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Multi Stage Carb Blend (Glucose Polymers, Dextrose, Modcarb [Oat Bran, Amaranth, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet, Chia], Waxy Maize [Corn Starch], Cluster Dextrin), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Silicate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Salt, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red No. 40
Storage Instructions: To maintain product freshness, store in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F). This product is sold by weight. Some settling may occur. Shake container before use.
- As with all creatine products, maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
- Do not use if you suffer from diabetes or if you are prone to hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia.
- If you experience a skin rash or other allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a medical doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Processed in a facility that also processes Milk, Egg, Soy, Wheat and Peanut Butter.
Distributed by Iovate Health Sciences U.S.A. Inc. 1105 North Market Street, Suite 1330, Wilmington, DE 19801
- Health Notes
Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Sickle Cell AnemiaOmega-3 Fatty Acids and Sickle Cell AnemiaOmega-3 fats may be a promising option for those living with sickle cell anemia
In sickle cell anemia, a genetic disease affecting people of African and Mediterranean ancestry, the body produces curved or "sickle-shaped" red blood cells. The shape diminishes the cells' oxygen-carrying capacity, leading to shortness of breath, dizziness, headaches, and cold hands and feet. Blood flow to limbs and organs can be restricted, causing chronic pain, organ damage, and sudden onset, severe bodily pain, a situation called sickle cell crisis.
Medications can relieve symptoms and manage complications, but researchers continue to look for better treatments. It turns out that a common dietary supplement-omega-3 fats-may be a promising option for those living with sickle cell anemia.
Identifying age-appropriate amounts
To study the effects of omega-3 fats on complications of sickle cell disease, researchers randomly selected 140 children, adolescents, and young adults with the disease to receive daily omega-3 fat supplements or a placebo for one year. The supplements contained two omega-3 fats-DHA and EPA-and were administered according to age.
- Children 2 to 4 years received 278 mg of DHA and 39 mg of EPA
- Children 5 to 10 years received 556 mg of DHA and 78 mg of EPA
- Children and adolescents 11 to 16 years received 833 mg of DHA and 117 mg of EPA
- Adolescents and young adults 17 to 24 years received 1,111 mg of DHA and 156 mg of EPA
A total of 128 participants completed the one-year study, which revealed that compared with those who did not receive omega-3 fat supplements, those in the supplement group:
- experienced fewer sickle cell crises,
- were less likely to be diagnosed with severe anemia and require a blood transfusion,
- had higher white blood cell counts (a marker of better immune function), and
- were less likely to miss school due to sickle cell complications.
The differences were large, and statistically significant.
Living with sickle cell anemia
The study was small, and larger studies are required to confirm the results. Still, it points to an easy, generally safe, natural way to better manage sickle cell disease. Additional tips for coping with sickle cell anemia include:
- Don't stop medications. During the study, participants continued their regular medications to manage and reduce complications of sickle cell disease. Even if trying omega-3 fats, prescribed medications should be continued unless directed by the treating doctor.
- See the experts. The best way to manage sickle cell disease can vary from person to person, though optimally a blood disease specialist (hematologist) should be met at least once to establish baseline care. For those in a rural area, telemedicine options can allow family doctors to communicate and follow up with specialists in other areas of the country.
- Supplement appropriately. Omega-3 fat supplements were given based on the age of the study participant. Smaller children likely do not need as much omega-3 fat as older, larger children or adults. People managing sickle cell anemia should ask a doctor if, and how much, omega-3 fat may be helpful for them.
(Am J Clin Nutr 2013;97:37-44)
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question