Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
- Product Images
- Product Videos
NeoCell™ Beauty Bursts - Super Fruit Punch
60 Soft Chews
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- Similar Items
- More Sizes Available
- Collagen Type 1&3 for firm, smooth skin & strong hair and nails*
- Hyaluronic Acid for skin hydration and renewal*
- All natural formula bursting with delicious flavor*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Take 2 to 4 chews daily.
Serving Size 2 soft chew Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories from Fat 10.00 Trans Fat 0.00 g Total Carbohydrate 6.00 g 2% Protein 2.00 g 4% Calories 40.00 Sugars 4.00 g Total Fat 0.00 g 0% Saturated Fat 0.00 g 0% Hydrolyzed Collagen 1&3 2000.00 mg ** Hyaluronic Acid 20.00 mg ** Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 20.00 mg 33% ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Brown Rice Syrup, Evaporated Cane Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Palm Oil and/or Safflower Oil, Citric Acid, Natural Fruit and Vegetable Color, Natural Flavors, Glycerine, Luo Han Guo (Monk Fruit)
Warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Copyright ©2011 Neo Cell Corporation. Nutrients you can trust® Santa Ana, CA 92704.
- Health Notes
Exotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsExotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsRuby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar
From South America to Malaysia, from Hawaii to China, fruits, berries, and their juices are being hailed as the new superfoods. Boasting high amounts of antioxidants and other vital nutrients, these superfoods can play a supporting role in a healthy diet. They are widely available as antioxidant juices, supplements, or added ingredients in smoothies, recipes, and other premade products.
Rush of antioxidants
Antioxidants are the body's armed forces, working to prevent free-radical damage to the body's cells, which is associated with premature aging and disease.
- Pomegranate: Ruby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar. The distinctive sweet-tart flavor of the seeds and juice adds flare to food and drink. Native to Iran and the northern Himalayas in India, the pomegranate today is grown in California and Arizona.
- Acai: Another rich antioxidant source with a notable taste, acai is a like blueberry crossed with dark chocolate. Derived from Amazon palmberries, its rich purple pigment denotes a high antioxidant level. According to the manufacturers, acai is also high in amino acids and fatty acids, which help to keep cell membranes supple. You'll find acai in smoothies, juices, teas, and powders.
Exotic fruits for vitality
A host of other fruits from around the world show promise for their health-promoting properties, though research is needed to confirm their benefits:
- Goji: The berries and juice of the goji fruit holds its nutritional treasures. From the Ningxia province of China, goji, a fruit of an evergreen shrub, was traditionally regarded as a longevity-promoting and strength-building tonic. Goji is high in antioxidants and amino acids, according to the manufacturers.
- Mangosteen: The juice of the native Malaysian mangosteen. Garcinia mangostanas contains a class of antioxidants called xanthones, which hold promise for their disease-fighting properties.
- Noni: Noni, or the morinda tree, is found in the Polynesian Islands and Hawaii. The fruit and its juice are used traditionally as a laxative and topically for skin ailments. Today noni producers tout it for its ability to aid a wide variety of conditions from improving asthma to assisting in weight loss.
- Maqui: According to the manufacturers of the maqui products, this Chilean berry has the highest known antioxidant content of any fruit and has been traditionally used by Mapuche Indians for supporting stamina, increasing strength, and promoting healthy immune response.
Keep it real
When trying new products-especially those that make big promises-do your research and consult your healthcare practitioner so you can make informed choices. Remember that moderation and variation are the keys to health, and a wide variety of foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and nuts and other protein sources, will work together to promote health and vigor.Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is partial to pomegranate.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Simple To Take
- Hard To Swallow
- Tastes Bad
- Daily Use
Comments about NeoCell™ Beauty Bursts - Super Fruit Punch:
The beauty bursts from GNC WellBeing are wayyy better. These taste funny and are really hard.
- Ask A Question