- Product Images
- Product Videos
Now® Sports IGF-1 Extreme Deer Antler Velvet Extract
Sale Price: $41.99
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- Similar Items
- More Sizes Available
Deer Antler Velvet Extract
- With Vitamin B-12
- Liposomal Spray
- Supplement Facts
Shake well before use. As a dietary supplement, spray 1 time under tongue, hold momentarily, and then swallow.Consume 1 to 2 times daily as needed. Consider taking these other NOW® products: Arginine Power Super Stack and Tribulus.
Serving Size 1 Spray(s) Servings Per Container 80 Amount Per Serving % DV Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 1.00 mg 17% IGF-1 0.06 mcg ** (Insulin-like Grown Factor-1) (from Deer Antler Velvet Extract) (New Zealand sourced) ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Natural Fruit Flavors, Xylitol, BetterStevia™ [Organic Stevia Extract (Leaf)], Phospholipids (soy), Potassium Sorbate (as preservative), Citric Acid
Warning: For adults only. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consultphysician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out ofreach of children. Contains Xylitol, do not feed to pets. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle.
Manufactured by NOW FOODS 395 S. Glen Ellyn Rd. Bloomingdale, IL 60108, USA
- Health Notes
Deer Antler ExtractDeer Antler ExtractThis nutrient has been used in connection with the following health goals
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:Athletic PerformanceDose: Refer to label instructionsDeer antler base has a long history of use in Chinese medicine, and deer antler extract is being studied to determine its potential as a way to improve athletic performance.(more)Athletic PerformanceDose: Refer to label instructionsDeer antler base has a long history of use in Chinese medicine, and deer antler extract is being studied to determine its potential as a way to improve athletic performance.1, 2The extract is purported to contain insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which is a banned substance for many professional athletic competitions.References
1. Gilbey A, Perezgonzalez JD. Health benefits of deer and elk velvet antler supplements: a systematic review of randomised controlled studies. N Z Med J 2012;125:80-6.
2. Wu F, Li H, Jin L, Li X, Ma Y, You J, Li S, Xu Y. Deer antler base as a traditional Chinese medicine: A review of its traditional uses, chemistry and pharmacology. J Ethnopharmacol 2012; 145:403-15.Deer antler extract may contain the hard base of deer antlers in powdered form, the velvety covering on deer antlers, or some combination of the two. Deer antler base has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine, as documented in classical Chinese texts dating to more than 2,000 years ago. Deer antler velvet is a newer addition to the dietary supplement market, becoming more popular only in recent years.
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question