Use Anytime For:
- Essential Amino Acid Delivery
- Nitric Oxide Production
- Muscle Recovery Acceleration
- Improved Energy and Focus
- Free Form Amino Acids for Rapid Uptake
- Essential Amino Acids Including BCAAs
- Supports Recovery Before, During & After Exercise
- Train Longer & Harder with beta-Alanine
- Natural Energizers & Antioxidants
- Supports Nitric Oxide Synthesis
Dial-up Your Energy & Aminos Use two scoops for mild energy and a 5 gram amino level. Use four scoops for moderate energy and a 10 gram amino level. Use six scoops for intense energy and a 15 gram amino level.Occasion:
- AM Wake Up, 2-4 Scoops
- Pre-Workout Energy, 4-6 Scoops
- Post-Workout Recovery, 2-4 Scoops
- Afternoon Pick-Me-Up, 2-4 Scoops.
Recommended Use: FOR AN AMINO ACID BOOST: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals. FOR PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training. FOR POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.
TIPS: ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY contains 50 mg of caffeine per scoop, so do not consume after 5:00 PM if you have difficulty sleeping. Caffeine sensitive individuals should assess their tolerance for caffeine with a 1-scoop serving before mixing up multiple scoops. ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY also contains beta-Alanine and may cause a temporary tingling sensation on your skin. This is normal. With continued use, then intensity of the sensation will decrease or disappear.
Total Caffeine from all sources is equal to 100mg/9g serving.
Naturally And Artificially Flavored
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE, NO ASPARTAME.
Natural Alternatives International (NAI) is the owner of patents 5,965,596, 6,172,098, 6,426,361, 6,680,294 and registered trademark CarnoSyn®.
Contents sold by weight not volume, some settling may occur. Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.