Use Anytime For:
- Essential Amino Acid Delivery
- Nitric Oxide Production
- Muscle Recovery Acceleration
- Improved Energy and Focus
Dial-up Your Energy & Aminos Use two scoops for mild energy and a 5 gram amino level. Use four scoops for moderate energy and a 10 gram amino level. Use six scoops for intense energy and a 15 gram amino level.Occasion:
- Free Form Amino Acids for Rapid Uptake
- Essential Amino Acids Including BCAAs
- Supports Recovery Before, During & After Exercise
- Train Longer & Harder with beta-Alanine
- Natural Energizers & Antioxidants
- Supports Nitric Oxide Synthesis
Recommended Use: FOR AN AMINO ACID BOOST: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals. FOR PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training. FOR POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.
- AM Wake Up, 2-4 Scoops
- Pre-Workout Energy, 4-6 Scoops
- Post-Workout Recovery, 2-4 Scoops
- Afternoon Pick-Me-Up, 2-4 Scoops.
TIPS: ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY contains 50 mg of caffeine per scoop, so do not consume after 5:00 PM if you have difficulty sleeping. Caffeine sensitive individuals should assess their tolerance for caffeine with a 1-scoop serving before mixing up multiple scoops. ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY also contains beta-Alanine and may cause a temporary tingling sensation on your skin. This is normal. With continued use, then intensity of the sensation will decrease or disappear.
Total Caffeine from all sources is equal to 100mg/9g serving.
Naturally And Artificially Flavored
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE, NO ASPARTAME.
Natural Alternatives International (NAI) is the owner of patents 5,965,596, 6,172,098, 6,426,361, 6,680,294 and registered trademark CarnoSyn®.
Contents sold by weight not volume, some settling may occur. Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mix two scoops of ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY in 10-12 oz of cold water.
|Serving Size 2 Scoops
|Servings Per Container 65
|** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Tartaric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xantham Gum, Cararageenan), Lecithin, FD&C Blue # 2, FD&C Red #40, Inulin
Storage Instructions: To maximize freshness and minimize product clumping, store tightly-closed container in a cool, dry place.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications.
CONTAINS SOY (LECITHIN)
OPTIMUM NUTRITION, INC, Sunrise, FL 33325, Consumer Affairs.