- Product Images
- Product Videos
Pacific Health Laboratories Endurox® R4® - Fruit Punch
Select a Flavor:
- Fruit Punch
- Tangy Orange
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- Similar Items
- More Sizes Available
#1 Sports Recovery Drink
- Recovery Drink
- Recover Faster
- Recover Better
- Come Back Stronger
- New Improved Taste, Same Great Product!
- Dietary Supplement
- Fruit Punch
Endurox R4 with it's patented† ratio of carbohydrate to protein (4:1) plus antioxidants, electrolytes and glutamine, is proven to help muscles:Recover Faster
- Replenishes muscle glycogen levels 128% more than a carbohydrate drink*
- Carb/Protein formula rebuilds muscle protein 38% more than a protein drink*
- Reduces post-exercise muscle damage up to 36%*
- Extends endurance up to 55% in a subsequent workout*
The drink that advanced the science of muscle recovery.
- Developed by leading exercise physiologists Endurox R4, with its patented† ratio of carbohydrates to protein, is proven to speed muscle recovery and reduce muscle damage following exercise.
- Today, Endurox R4 is the #1 recovery drink for elite and serious athletes in cycling, running, triathalon and swimming and is an essential part of the post-game and post-workout ritual of hockey, football, basketball, lacrosse and soccer players from high school through the professional level.
- No product can help your muscles rebuild and recover faster.
- Check out enduroxr4.com
- United States Track Coaches Association
- American Hockey Coaches Association
- College Swimming Coaches Association of America
- Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Branched Chain Amino Acids 2.7g/serv
- Supplement Facts
Mix 2 scoops with 12 ounces of cold water. If you weigh less than 120 lbs. you can use 1 scoop. Take immediately after exercise.
Serving Size 2 scoop(s) Servings Per Container 14 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 270.00 Calories from Fat 10.00 Total Fat 1.00 g 2% Saturated Fat 0.00 g 0% Cholesterol 10.00 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 52.00 g 17% Dietary Fiber 0.00 g 0% Sugars 40.00 g Protein 13.00 g 26% Vitamin C 470.00 mg 783% Vitamin C 470.00 mg 783% Vitamin E 400.00 IU 1333% Vitamin E 400.00 IU 1333% Calcium 100.00 mg 10% Calcium 100.00 mg 10% Magnesium 240.00 mg 60% Magnesium 240.00 mg 60% Sodium 210.00 mg 9% Sodium 210.00 mg 9% Potassium 120.00 mg 3% Potassium 120.00 mg 3% L-Glutamine 420.00 mg ** L-Glutamine 420.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Dextrose, Dextrose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Complex Carbohydrates, Complex Carbohydrates, Fructose, Fructose, Sucrose, Sucrose, Citric Acid, Citric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, L-Glutamine, L-Glutamine, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin E Acetate, Lecithin, Lecithin, Monopotassium Phosphate, Monopotassium Phosphate, F,D&C Red No. 40, F,D&C Red No. 40
Storage Instructions: Store at room temperature(55-85 degrees F.
Avoid excess heat above 104oF (40oC).
©2008 PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved. Manufactured for PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. Matawan, NJ 07747 Endurox® R4® is a registered trademark of PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. U.S. patent #6,051,236. Additional patents pending.
- Health Notes
Exotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsExotic Fruits and Berries Boast Big AntioxidantsRuby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar
From South America to Malaysia, from Hawaii to China, fruits, berries, and their juices are being hailed as the new superfoods. Boasting high amounts of antioxidants and other vital nutrients, these superfoods can play a supporting role in a healthy diet. They are widely available as antioxidant juices, supplements, or added ingredients in smoothies, recipes, and other premade products.
Rush of antioxidants
Antioxidants are the body's armed forces, working to prevent free-radical damage to the body's cells, which is associated with premature aging and disease.
- Pomegranate: Ruby-red pomegranate is an antioxidant superstar. The distinctive sweet-tart flavor of the seeds and juice adds flare to food and drink. Native to Iran and the northern Himalayas in India, the pomegranate today is grown in California and Arizona.
- Acai: Another rich antioxidant source with a notable taste, acai is a like blueberry crossed with dark chocolate. Derived from Amazon palmberries, its rich purple pigment denotes a high antioxidant level. According to the manufacturers, acai is also high in amino acids and fatty acids, which help to keep cell membranes supple. You'll find acai in smoothies, juices, teas, and powders.
Exotic fruits for vitality
A host of other fruits from around the world show promise for their health-promoting properties, though research is needed to confirm their benefits:
- Goji: The berries and juice of the goji fruit holds its nutritional treasures. From the Ningxia province of China, goji, a fruit of an evergreen shrub, was traditionally regarded as a longevity-promoting and strength-building tonic. Goji is high in antioxidants and amino acids, according to the manufacturers.
- Mangosteen: The juice of the native Malaysian mangosteen. Garcinia mangostanas contains a class of antioxidants called xanthones, which hold promise for their disease-fighting properties.
- Noni: Noni, or the morinda tree, is found in the Polynesian Islands and Hawaii. The fruit and its juice are used traditionally as a laxative and topically for skin ailments. Today noni producers tout it for its ability to aid a wide variety of conditions from improving asthma to assisting in weight loss.
- Maqui: According to the manufacturers of the maqui products, this Chilean berry has the highest known antioxidant content of any fruit and has been traditionally used by Mapuche Indians for supporting stamina, increasing strength, and promoting healthy immune response.
Keep it real
When trying new products-especially those that make big promises-do your research and consult your healthcare practitioner so you can make informed choices. Remember that moderation and variation are the keys to health, and a wide variety of foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and nuts and other protein sources, will work together to promote health and vigor.Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is partial to pomegranate.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question