1. Eder L, Hirt L, Dunant Y. Possible involvement of thiamine in acetylcholine release. Nature 1976;264:186-8.
2. Eder L, Dunant Y, Loctin F. Thiamine and cholinergic transmission in the electric organ of Torpedo. J Neurochem 1980;35:1278-96.
3. Gibson GE, Sheu KF, Blass JP, et al. Reduced activities of thiamine-dependent enzymes in the brains and peripheral tissues of patients with Alzheimer's disease. Arch Neurol 1988;45:836-40.
4. Meador K, Loring D, Nichols M, et al. Preliminary findings of high-dose thiamine in dementia of Alzheimer's type. J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol 1993;6:222-9.
5. Blass JP, Gleason P, Brush D, et al. Thiamine and Alzheimer's disease. A pilot study. Arch Neurol 1988;45:833-5.
6. Nolan KA, Black RS, Sheu KF, et al. A trial of thiamine in Alzheimer's disease. Arch Neurol 1991;48:81-3.