Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
- Product Images
- Product Videos
Reviva™ Labs Brown Spot Night Gel
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- Similar Items
- More Sizes Available
with Glycolic Acid
Oily skin prefers this light gel. Yet, any skin type will see improved lightening results by alternating with Reviva's original Brown Spot Night Cream.
Adding Glycolic Acid to our special blending of Hydroquinone (the lightening ingredient), makes this a stronger formula for lightening brown spots or discoloration. Glycolic Acid helps Hydroquinone be absorbed deeper as well as helping lighten spots by itself. Plus, allantoin and aloe vera support glycolic acid to help improve skin texture.
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Use only at night, alternating with Brown Spot Night Cream. Apply a small amount on discolored areas, spread evenly. NOTE: Test for sensitivity on underarm before use. (For maximum results, sue Lightener Day Cream, SPF 15 Sun Protection. And exfoliate with Light Skin Peel.)
Other Ingredients: Demineralized Spring Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Allantoin, hydroquinone, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Vera Gel, sodium metabisulfite, Sodium Bisulfate, disodium edetate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
No Animal ingredients, No Animal Testing, Expeller-Pressed and Hexane-Free.
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
MADE IN USA
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 30 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Daily Use
Comments about Reviva™ Labs Brown Spot Night Gel:
Me and my mom have been using this cream for 2 weeks and our skin looks so healthy and smooth. My mom's freckles have lightened! We will keep using this product :)
- Ask A Question