Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Silk'n™ SensEpil1 Item
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Now introducing Silk'n SensEpil™, the next generation of Silk'n™ - already proven as a world leader in hair removal at home for nearly two years!
The breakthrough Silk'n™ products are clinically proven, FDA cleared and physician recommended devices that use light energy for safe and easy hair removal at home. Use Silk'n™ in the privacy of your own home and enjoy the long-term hair removal results that were once only available in a doctor's office.
Silk'n™ products utilize the highly sophisticated and new Home Pulsed Light™ technology developed by Home Skinovations Ltd.
- Physician Recommended: Silk'n SensEpil™ is FDA cleared and was tested by top dermatologists and plastics surgeons who concluded that Silk'n SensEpil™ can be used safely, easily and effectively in a typical home environment.
- Clinically Proven: The Home Pulsed Light™ technology in the Silk'n SensEpil™ device has been designed to capture all the clinical benefits of pulsed light for hair removal at home. In clinical trials lasting over one year, top dermatologists and plastic surgeons found Silk'n SensEpil™ able to achieve excellent hair removal results.
- Privacy at Home: The exciting benefits of Silk'n SensEpil™ technology could be enjoyed in the convenience and privacy of your home, whenever you wanted.
- Safe: When used according to instructions, Silk'n SensEpil™ treatments were safe and with minimal discomfort compared to waxing or professional laser treatments.
- Easy to Use: Silk'n SensEpil™ was easy to set up, and self-treatments were simple, quick and clean.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
- Silk'n Setup
- Remove Silk'n base unit, Applicator and other components from the box
- Insert the applicator into its cradle in the Silk'n base unit
- Verify that the disposable lamp cartridge is inserted correctly in the the applicator
- Plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet
Your Silk'n is now ready to start!
- Using Silk'n for the first time
The skin should be Shaved, Clean, Dry and free of any powders antiperspirants or deodorants.
- Press the power On/Off switch to turn Silk'n on
- Shortly after pressing the power On/Off switch the ready indicator light will turn on, accompanied by a beep to indicated that your Silk'n is ready for its first pulse
- Your Silk'n is automatically set to the lowest energy level.
Energy level determines the intensity of the light pulse delivered to your skin, from the lowest level (-) to the highest level (+). Corresponding indicator lights on the control panel represent the increases in energy. As energy level increases, so does hair removal results as well as the risk of possible side effects and complications.
Start your first hair removal session with Silk'n at the lowest energy setting.
If you experience little or no discomfort during and after your first hair removal session using the lowest energy level, raise the energy level by one indicator light at the next session, and so on for each subsequent session.
Do not raise the energy level if you experience abnormal discomfort during or after using Silk'n (see user's manual section 2.6 - Possible side effects).
Do not raise the energy level during your hair removal session even if you experience no discomfort. Discomfort may also appear some time after use.
When using Silk'n for the very first time, the system is automatically set to deliver for the first 50 pulses at the lowest energy level, and the next 200 pulses at up to level 3.
Whenever Silk'n is turned on, its energy level will automatically be reset to the lowest energy level. Only one Energy Level Indicator light will be on. To set the energy level, press the energy level setting buttons using "-" or "+" to respectively decrease or increase the energy level. The number of Energy Level Indicator Lights will coincide with the change in energy level.
- Using firm pressure, apply the applicator tip to the skin. Be sure that the skin area you are about to treat is spread evenly and smoothly, and that the applicator tip is in full contact with the skin.
- Press the pulse button to emit a pulse. You will see a flash of light and hear a POP sound. This is a normal light pulse of Silk'n.
Note: As the intense pulse may be disturbing to your eyes, it is recommended to close them shortly before pressing the pulse button.
- After emitting a pulse, remove the Applicator tip for the skin. Silk'n will recharge for the next pulse.
- After approx. 3.5 seconds the ready indicator light will turn on again, accompanied by a beep, to indicate that your Silk'n is ready for another pulse.
- Continue to administer pulses until the desired skin area is covered. Covering skin areas:Silk'n pulses should be administered in rows, starting at one end of each row and progressing sequentially towards the other end. This technique allows better control of skin coverage, and helps you avoid overlapping skin areas. When applied to the skin, the Silk'n applicator tip is designed to create temporary pressure marks on the treated area. These visible marks can be used to proper positioning of the next pulse.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Silk'n Setup
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question