- Product Images
- Product Videos
Skin AuthorityŽ Brightening Serum
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
QTY: 15 mL
- You May Also Be Interested In
- More Sizes Available
- Advanced peptide and botanical pigmentation supressors rapidly reduce spots, fade sun-induced discoloration, and brighten skin, naturally.
- Supplement Facts
Using finger tips, apply a thin layer over treatment areas (avoiding eyes and eye lids). Use before applying moisturizers, sunscreens, and makeup.
Other Ingredients: Water, Oligopeptide-34, Glycolic Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, Alpha Arbutin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Warning: Use only as directed. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. In case of contact, flush eyes with water. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where product has been applied with sunscreen. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency and duration.
Distributed by Skin Authority, LLC., Carlsbad, CA 92010
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 30 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Simple to Use
- Daily Use
Comments about Skin Authority® Brightening Serum:
I use this every night. Fades my freckles, helps with any redness in my skin, and makes it soft and resurfaced the next morning. Love!
- Ask A Question