- Product Images
- Product Videos
StriVectin-AR™ (NIA-114 + Retinol)™
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- More Sizes Available
Unsurpassed performance in an anti-aging multitasker, our patented NIA-114 (Niacin) molecule boosts Retinol's power to work harder, faster, more efficiently without the irritating side effects.
Now Retinol works harder, faster...smarter.
For the first time, two of the most powerful anti-aging actives unite in one powerhouse treatment. For Retinol (vitamin A) to achieve its age-fighting potency, it needs Niacin (vitamin B) to convert to its active form. StriVectin's proprietary NIA-114 molecule is one of the most active forms of vitamin B, with the ability to absorb deeply into skin and strengthen its moisture barrier, reducing Retinol sensitivity.
The pair forms a dynamic duo as NIA-114 activates Retinol's age-fighting power to work harder, faster, more efficiently without the irritating side effects. You get superior age-fighting benefits throughout the night to fight deep-set wrinkles, even out tone and texture, and deeply nourish skin. The result: the unsurpassed performance of Retinol without the irritation.
NIA-114 + Retinol = Faster, smarter anti-aging without the prescription.
MIDNIGHT MULTITASKER FIGHTS THE MAJOR SIGNS OF AGING:
- Reduces the look of deep-set wrinkles and fine lines
- Hydrates and deeply nourishes skin nightly
- Plumps skin to restore its bounce and youthful contour
- Evens tone and leaves complexion radiant
- Refines and smoothes skin texture
- Supplement Facts
Use nightly on clean, dry skin. Apply over entire face, concentrating on areas of concern.
Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Myristyl Nicotinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Myristyl Myristate, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Caprylic Triglycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbate, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Hexapeptide-3, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Resveratrol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Chlorphenesin
Warning: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid eye contact. If product comes into contact with the eyes, flush well with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. This product contains Retinol that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen daily.
StriVectin Operating Company, Inc. New York BIORIUS Mons Belgium Made in USA Covered by US Patent 6337065, 6552050, 6464992 ©2012 All Rights Reserved
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 30 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question