- Product Images
- Product Videos
StriVectin-TL™ Tightening Body Cream
Sale Price: $39.00
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
- You May Also Be Interested In
- More Sizes Available
- Tightens skin surface; smoothes texture; hydrates and softens
- Improves skin elasticity; refines body contours
- Enhances skin density; visibly firms skin
Whether it’s wrinkles, loss of firmness, skin damage, age spots or a complexion in need of brightening, StriVectin delivers. Only StriVectin formulas have our patented, proven NIA-114™ molecule (Niacin), discovered in skin cancer research that powers up skin to help repair damage and fight off all visible signs of aging for a healthy, ageless appearance.
You’ll feel skin surface tighten immediately.
Over time, body contours appear more refined as skin elasticity improves.
More firming. More definition.
With continued use, our proprietary NIA-114™ molecule powers up skin to enhance density by visibly restoring the skin barrier to help it retain vital moisture for a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- Supplement Facts
Massage on skin, concentrating on areas of concern. To see optimum tightening results, use AM and PM.
Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Cyclopenta- siloxane, Glycerin, Myristyl Nicotinate, Propanediol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-40 Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Pullulan, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Algae Extract, Resveratrol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 80, Aminomethyl Propanol, Steareth-20, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Benzoic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Warning: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid eye contact. If product comes into contact with the eyes, flush with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
StriVectin Operating Company, Inc. New York, NY ©2012 All Rights Reserved
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 30 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Simple to Use
- Daily Use
Comments about SILVER SAGE StriVectin-TL™ Tightening Body Cream:
I have been using this product twice daily as directed for 2 weeks & I am seeing a slight change. It's odor free & easy to use. The product information claims that if used as directed the best results will be most noticable after 4-8 weeks.
- Ask A Question