- Product Images
- Product Videos
StriVectin® -TL Tightening Neck Cream
Sale Price: $69.00
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
QTY: 15 mL
- You May Also Be Interested In
- More Sizes Available
StriVectin StriVectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream has an immediate firming effect as it works in the long-term to regain neck and jawline contours. Exclusive NIA-114, a molecule, boosts your skin's ability to hold natural collagen and moisture as your skin becomes more resilient and youthful. As a result your skin becomes smooth with a lifted look and youthful appearance.
- Supplement Facts
Good for all skin types. Begin with clean, dry skin. Gently massage into skin, using long upward strokes, until completely absorbed. For best results, apply twice daily. Wait one to three minutes for cream to absorb completely before adding other cosmetics, sunscreens, or moisturizing lotions over this product.
Other Ingredients: Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (shea Butter), Myristyl Nicotinate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/capric Tirglyceride, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerol Stearate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone, Ethylene/acrylic Acid Copolymer Glycol, Sodium Polysytrene Sulfonate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Surghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Laureth-7, Chlorphenesin, Cyathea Cumingii Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrapeptide021, Lepidum Sativum Sprout Extract, Diprpylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (orange) Oil, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Hexamethylindanopryan, Ehtyl Linalool, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract
StriVectin Operating Co. Inc. New York, NY 10001 ©2010 All Rights Reserved
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 30 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Noticeable difference
- Not time consuming
- Rapid results
- Smooth skin
- Non so far after 3 wks
- Every night and morning
Comments about SILVER SAGE StriVectin® -TL Tightening Neck Cream:
I have heard about Strivectin all my life but until I saw advertising for it in a GNC magazine put in my bag after purchasing Arnica Jel one day, I decided to try it. I have tried everything else.It is wonderful.I use it to shrink skin around my eyes,my neck and around my mouth area.It only takes 3 min to wash my face and apply each night and morning.I've only been using it 3 wks,can't wait until wk #8!I'm telling everyone about it.
- Ask A Question