- Product Images
- Product Videos
TWINLAB® CLEAN SERIES™ Veggie Protein - Very Vanilla
Sale Price: $29.99
- People Who Buy This Also Bought
QTY: 1 lb(s).
- You May Also Be Interested In
- More Sizes Available
WHAT YOU GET.
- Promotes muscle repair and recovery*
- Enzyme-assisted formula to help aid digestion
- Contains 500mg added BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine at a 3:1:1 ratio) to help support lean muscle growth*
- Low glycemic index
- No cholesterol
- No preservatives added
- No lactose, yeast, wheat, salt, starch, dairy, citrus, fish or egg added
Twinlab Clean Series represents a new standard in trust and quality for sports nutrition products. Created from scratch with the single-minded purpose of proving that you don't have to sacrifice performance for peace of mind, this product is painstakingly produced in our own NSF® GMP for Sport registered facility and is held to the highest standards.
- Supplement Facts
Add 1 scoop (36 g) to 8-10 oz ofcold water or almond milk, shake or blend for about 5 seconds and enjoy. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 22 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 110.00 Calories from Fat 10.00 Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 0.00 mg 0% Sodium 110.00 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 9.00 g 3% Dietary Fiber 2.00 g 8% Protein 21.00 g 42% Total Fat 1.50 g 2% Saturated Fat 0.00 g 0% Sugars 5.00 g CLEAN SERIES™ BCAA Blend 500.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Sprouted brown rice protein, Yellow pea protein isolate, Chlorella protein, Fructose, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Branched chain amino acid blend (leucine, isoleucine, valine), Black chia seeds, Papain, Bromelain, Reb A (Stevia)
Manufactured by TWINLAB Corporation American Fork, UT 84003 USA ©2013 TWINLAB
- Health Notes
Rice ProteinRice ProteinThis nutrient has been used in connection with the following health goals
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:AtherosclerosisDose: Refer to label instructionsThough not yet proven in clinical research, animal studies suggest that rice protein-based diets result in less buildup of atherosclerotic plaque compared with animal protein-based diets. (more)Athletic PerformanceDose: Refer to label instructionsSome athletes believe rice protein may also improve blood flow to muscle to enhance growth and repair. However, no research has investigated the effects of rice protein on athletic performance. (more)ObesityDose: Refer to label instructionsDieters who are gluten or dairy sensitive and looking to supplement protein might consider rice protein, though its actual benefits for weight loss have not been studied.(more)AtherosclerosisDose: Refer to label instructionsAnimal studies suggest that rice protein-based diets result in less buildup of atherosclerotic plaque compared with animal protein-based diets.1 This effect may be due to mechanisms involving antioxidant function,2 cholesterol metabolism,3 or insulin function.4 Controlled human studies are needed to determine whether consuming rice protein can prevent or treat atherosclerotic disease.References
1. Burris RL, Xie CH, Thampi P, et al. Dietary rice protein isolate attenuates atherosclerosis in apoE-deficient mice by upregulating antioxidant enzymes. Atherosclerosis 2010;212:107-15.
2. Burris RL, Xie CH, Thampi P, et al. Dietary rice protein isolate attenuates atherosclerosis in apoE-deficient mice by upregulating antioxidant enzymes. Atherosclerosis 2010;212:107-15.
3. Yang L, Kadowaki M. Effects of rice proteins from two cultivars, Koshihikari and Shunyo, on hepatic cholesterol secretion by isolated perfused livers of rats fed cholesterol-enriched diets. Ann Nutr Metab 2009;54:283-90.
4. Ronis MJ, Badeaux J, Chen Y, Badger TM. Rice protein isolate improves lipid and glucose homeostasis in rats fed high fat/high cholesterol diets. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 2010;235:1102-13.Athletic PerformanceDose: Refer to label instructions
Compared with other protein supplements, rice protein has more of the amino acid arginine, and since arginine is a vasodilator that can enhance blood flow to tissues, some athletes believe rice protein may also improve blood flow to muscle to enhance growth and repair. However, no research has investigated the effects of rice protein on athletic performance.ObesityDose: Refer to label instructionsDieters who are gluten or dairy sensitive and looking to supplement protein might consider rice protein, though its actual benefits for weight loss have not been studied.
Rice protein is extracted from rice and used in some protein supplements. Vegetarians may prefer it over protein supplements made from animal sources (such as whey or casein, which are milk proteins). Since rice is rarely involved in food allergies,1 rice protein may also be preferred by people with food allergies, and may be suitable to use in hypoallergenic infant formulas.2 Rice protein is not a complete protein, however, due to insufficient levels of the amino acids lysine and threonine.3, 4 Therefore, these amino acids are often added to rice protein products to correct this imbalance.
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Keeps me full
- Tastes Good
- Not Much Fibre
- After Workout
- During Recovery
Comments about TWIN LAB TWINLAB® CLEAN SERIES™ Veggie Protein - Very Vanilla:
I have no issues with it. It fills me up so I use it as a meal replacement. It's pretty nutritious from what I can tell and it's really easy to digest. I only wish it had more fiber but I can't complain. I have a hemp protein powder that I mix in for the fiber deficit.
- How many supplements do you use on a daily basis?:
- 1-2 Supplements Daily
- Which of the following is the most important to you?:
- Price, Quality
- Ask A Question