– Balanced, protective and helpful.Herbal Power
– Promotes healthy liver function.*Reason to Love
– Based on a combination of herbs inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine, our herbalists blended roasted dandelion and chicory roots-bitter and earthy and used to stimulate your liver's natural detoxification processes* - with schisandra berries, whose use was first documented 5,000 years ago. Called "five flavor berry" in Chinese, schisandra is unique in that it has all five tastes: sweet, sour, salty, bitter and pungent (or warmly spicy). A delightfully, complex-tasting tea, we love it because it gives the liver the love it because it gives the liver the love it deserves.Taste
– A complex blend of all five tastes: sweet, sour, bitter, pungent and salty, plus roasted.
Since 2009 we've been working with the Shuijing Traditional Chinese Medicine Cooperative for the sustainable wild collection of schisandra berries in 22 villages surrounding the Giant Panda Bear Nature Conservation Area in Sichuan Province.
Sustainable wild collection of schisandra berries – a fruit that grows in abundance in these regions and that is used in out schisandra fruit extract – has helped enhance the lives of the collectors.
We've Got the Right Stuff
**We raise the bar. The quality standard of the herbs we use is hard to pronounce, difficult to meet, and it's not ashamed to say it. Pharmacopoeial: it's the only quality standard our herbalists can rely on when blending teas for your health and wellness.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.