Arniflora® Arnica Gel
Topical Pain Releiver*
Relief for Muscle Pain & Stiffness*
Clean - Pleasant to use
Non-greasy - No animal testing or by-products
Relieves Pain* - Swelling* - Stiffness* - Bruising*
Arniflora® gel is a homeopathic preparation containing 8% tincture of Arnica montana, which is a traditional homeopathic remedy used to relieve the after-effects of falls, blows, sports injuries and overexertion.* It helps temporarily relieve the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by over-exercising and physical trauma.*
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain, stiffness and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries.*
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.*
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFO
Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition. Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other IngredientsArnica montana 1X HPUS 8%, Carbomer, Ethyl Alcohol, purified water, Sodium Hydroxide, Witch Hazel
StorageSafety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.