Boiron® Chestal Cold & Cough
Write a Review
Item # 215543
Size: 6.7 fl. oz.
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
- temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold such as:
- nasal and chest congestion
- fitful cough
- minor sore throat
- runny or stuffy nose
- Relieves nasal & chest congestion, cough, runny nose, sneezing & minor sore throat
- No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 3 & up
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFO
Adult and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10mL every two hours. Children 3 to 11 years of age Take 5 mL every 2 hours.
Children under 3 years of age: Not recommended
WarningsAsk a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Do not use if glued end flaps are open or if the seal at the base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.3g of sugar per 5 mL
- contains 0.001% alcohol
Other IngredientsCitric Acid, Purified water, Sodium Benzoate , Sucrose
Boiron Inc. 6 Campus Boulevard Newton Square, PA