Boiron® Chestal Honey
Write a Review
Item # 215544
Size: 6.7 fl. oz.
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
DescriptionChestal is your day and night solution for relieving all types of common coughs.
- Natural honey base coats & soothes the throat
- Loosens chest congestion
- calms dry, fitful coughs
- Non-drowsy, no drug interactions
- For everyone ages 2 & up
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFO
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10mL every 2 hours Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL every 2 hours.
Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended
WarningsAsk a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Do not use if glued end flaps are open or if the seal at the base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.1g of sugar per 5mL
- contains 0.01% alcohol
- do not store above 77 degrees F (25 degrees C)
Other IngredientsCitric Acid, Honey, Purified water, Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose
Boiron Inc. 6 Campus Boulevard Newton Square, PA