AZO Urinary Pain Relief
Item # 230299
DescriptionFast Relief for Urinary Pain
- Relieves Pain, Burning & Urgency
- Targets The Source Of Pain
Contains the #1 doctor recommended ingredient to help relieve urinary pain and discomfort
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOAdults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
WarningsAsk a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
When using this product:
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. A pregnancy test and consultation with a health professional if pregnancy is confirmed is recommended prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right way.
Other IngredientsMicrocrystalline cellulose, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Hypromellose, Povidone, Croscarmellose Sodium, Polyethylene Glycol, Carnauba Wax, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Corn Starch
i-Health, Inc. 55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell, CT 06416