Nature's Way® Sambucus for Kids - Organic Syrup
Item # 686549
Bioavailable Extract with Flavinoid BioActives®
Elderberry Syrup / Dietary Supplement
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occuring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives®
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Tested for Bioavailability
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
- Formulated for kids
- Delicious Taste
- Berry Flavor
- Dosage Cup Included
- Certified Organic
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Sweetened with agave
About Black Elderberry
- For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFO
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 tsp (5 mL) daily. Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 tsp (10 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1-2 tsp (5-10 mL) twice daily. Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2-3 tsp (10-15 mL) twice daily.
WarningsSafety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Other IngredientsOrganic Agave, Purified Water, citric acid, Natural Organic Raspberry Flavor with other natural flavors
StorageTo preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Nature’s Way Products, LLC, Green Bay, WI 54311