Nature's Way® Umcka® ColdCare Children's Medicine - Cherry
Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Sore Throat
- Nasal/Chest Congestion
For Ages 6 & Up
Cherry Flavor Syrup
99.95% Alcohol Free
- Clinically proven
- Shortens duration of common colds plus bronchial & nasal irritations
Reduces severity of cough, congestion and sore throat
Attacks the cause of illness in the nose, throat and chest rather than just relieve symptoms
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated common colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- sore throat
Umcka® is made from Pelargonium sidoides, a medicinal plant of South African origin
Safe for ages 6 and up
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFODirections
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Children 12 years of age and older: Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
WarningsSEE MANUFACTURER'S LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND INGREDIENTS.,
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Safety sealed with printed inner seal under the bottle cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.