Nature's Way® Umcka® Cough Max Relief Syrup
Cough - Bronchial Irritations - Chest Congestion - Sore Throat
Pelargonium sidoides 1X plus 5 Supportive Actives
Suitable for Children
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- sore throat
- stuffy/runny nose
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor bronchial and throat irritations as may occur with a cold
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFODirections
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
- Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
WarningsSEE MANUFACTURER'S LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND INGREDIENTS.,
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptons get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.