Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey™
24g Protein - 5.5g BCAAs - 4g Glutamine & Precursors - 31 Servings
Whey Protein Isolates
THE BIGGER PICTURE OF WHEY - Whey protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That’s why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we’re able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There’s no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Exclusive blend of Microfiltered and Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate, and HYDROWHEY® Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides.
- HIGHER PROTEIN PERCENTAGE (24 grams of protein, 75% protein by weight).
- Includes HYDROWHEY®, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.
- Contains LACTASE and AMINOGEN® digestive enzymes to enhance utilization.
- WHEY PROTEIN MICROFRACTIONS including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (lgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of GLUTAMINE & glutamine precursors.
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop.
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFO100% Whey Gold Standard is INSTANTIZED, so it mixes easily in a blender, in a shaker cup, or with a glass and a spoon. To prepare simply add 1 rounded scoop into a blender, shaker, or glass filled with 6-8 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Then blend, shake, or stir for about 15-30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
WarningsKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOTICE:FOR USE AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION.
Other IngredientsProtein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali) , Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen®;, Sucralose, Lactase
StorageStore in a cool dry place., Packaged by weight, not volume: some settling may occur during shipping.
Sunrise, FL 33325
© 2007 OPTIMUM NUTRITION, Inc.
Seriously?... 1 scoop...from that tiny scooper? I had to go online and check that that tiny little scooper WAS the 32grams required to get the full dose. Well it was. This is the most micronized whey protein I have ever tried. It feels more like powdered sugar than the thick milkshake-mix type stuff I've become used to. It mixed with one pulse from the blender, and I didn't have to use much milk at all. Usually I have to use a big tall glass to drink my shakes, to make sure it doesn't feel like drinking thin mud, but I got to use a short little glass for this stuff. Phenomenal mixing, second to none.
This stuff tastes great! Because it mixed soooooo well with milk, it tasted more like chocolate milk, and was about the same thickness. Seriously, it tastes like Hersey's Chocolate Syrup.
The taste, mixing, and drinkability, combined with the full 24gr of whey, a great dose of 5.5gr of BCAAs and 4gr of Glutamine...you can't find a better shake than this stuff. The ONLY downside is...its tough to find shelf space for the 71 servings you get (he said with thick sarcasm)