GNC SuperFoods Maximum Greens™ Complete - Original Flavor
Item # 350669
DescriptionMORE THAN 26 NUTRIENT-RICH SUPER FOODS PER SERVING
- More antioxidant capacity than 6 standard servings of vegetables*
- Loaded with digestive enzymes, essential whole food-based vitamins and minerals
Delivers 5109 mg of a robust greens blend that includes ingredients such as organically grown barley grass, wheat grass, alfalfa, spirulina and chlorella. These ingredients provide chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and amino acids essential in a balanced diet.
VEGETABLE AND FRUIT BLENDS
Provide 2388 mg of vegetable and fruit blends containing phytonutrients derived from brightly colored foods such as carrots, spinach, beets, blueberries and cranberries. Phytonutrients are plant compounds known to have a beneficial effect in maintaining good health.
OXYPHYTE® ANTIOXIDANT BLEND
Features 594 mg of OxyPhyte®, a proprietary blend that includes antioxidant-rich ingredients such as pomegranate, green tea and bilberry. Antioxidants work by helping defend the body from damage caused by free radicals that can destroy healthy cells and promote the cell-aging process.
LIVER HEALTH BLEND
Contains 254 mg of an artichoke and milk thistle blend, supporting healthy liver function.
DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND
Includes 15 mg of a special blend of enzymes including amylase, cellulase, protease and lipase to support digestive health.
ONE SERVING ALSO CONTAINS:
- GREENS BLEND 5109 mg Wheat Grass Juice Powder, Barley Grass Juice Powder, Spirulina Powder, Alfalfa Juice Powder, Kelp Powder, Chlorella Powder
- VEGETABLE BLEND 1239 mg Carrot Juice Powder, Broccoli Juice Powder, Spinach Juice Powder, Beet Juice Powder, Tomato Paste Powder, Cauliflower Sprouts, Broccoli Sprouts
- FRUIT BLEND 1149 mg Whole Apple Powder, Blueberry Puree Powder, Sweet Cherry Puree Powder, Cranberry Juice Powder
- OXYPHYTE® ANTIOXIDANT BLEND 594 mg Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum)(fruit) (standardized to 40% ellagic acid), White Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(standardized to 90% polyphenols), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(standardized to 80% catechins), Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)(leaf) (standardized to 9% rosmarinic acid), Apple Extract (Malus pumila)(fruit)(standardized to 75% polyphenols), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus)(fruit)(standardized to 25% anthocyanins)
- LIVER HEALTH BLEND 254 mg Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus)(leaf)(standardized to 4% chlorogenic acid), Milk Thistle Extract (Silibum marianum)(seed)(standardized to 80% silymarin)
- DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND 15 mg Cellulase (Trichoderma sp), Protease (Aspergillus oryzae), Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae), Lipase (Aspergillus niger)
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOOnce a day, or more often if you would like, mix 1 tablespoon of Maximum Greens™ Complete into 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly or shake briefly in a closed container until completely mixed.
CONTAINS: Soybean and Wheat.
WarningsConsult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. NOTICE: Significant product settling may occur. Store in a cool, dry place.
Other IngredientsMaltodextrin, Fermented Soy, Black Bean Powder, Kidney Bean Powder, Garbanzo Bean Powder
Distributed by: General Nutrition Corporation Pittsburgh, PA 15222
3.8 / 5.0
It is not bad at all!
I saw another review that said that said the container was small, the container is small, but you use a TABLESPOON for goodness sakes. I mix it with my chocolate GNC anabolic whey protein and it's fine! It's worth it for the benefits.
March 9, 2015
I love it!
No, it doesn't taste that good. But the benefits are worth it. It lowers my BP within an hour, gives me good energy, not jittery, just makes me want to get up. Takes care of Gerds, keeps me alkaline. I don't want to go without it. It is high. But it is my favorite out of many brands. I drink mine in water, and it tasted like a tea only stronger.
April 18, 2016
Can you say small?
I thought this would be good to add to my dailey shake. And the price i payed when it was on a major sale wasnt bad but i would NEVER buy this at full price, the container was so small i was looking for it in the box when i received it. I will use it till its gone but will not buy unless on a really good sale. And the taste is awful unless combined with something to mask it. Way too expensive.
January 27, 2014