MuscleTech™ #Shatter™ SX-7™ Black Onyx™ - Ice Rocket Freeze
Item # 802238
Note: This product cannot be sold in Australia
Description33% More Free!
The Most Hardcore and Explosive Pre-Workout Experience!
- More Explosive Energy, Power & Muscle Pumps*
- Subjects Built 8.8 Lbs. of Lean Muscle and Increased Strength by 147&*
- Contains Scultellaria & Satsuma Orange Supplying Beta-Cryptoxanthin
The next evolution of pre-workout guaranteed to unleash unrivaled energy, focus and intensity. Powered by clinically dosed key ingredients, #Shatter™ SX-7™ Black Onyx™ delivers serious muscle gains and boosts strength. With real, scientifically studied results and a sensory that is second-to-none, new #Shatter™ SX-7™ Black Onyx™ will help you #Shatter your personal records and plateaus.*
- Peak ATP® (Adenosine 5'-triphosphate disodium) - Hard-training subjects who supplemented with Peak ATP® in a 12-week human clinical study at the University of Tampa increased strength by 147% more than subjects using a placebo. Even better, these same subjects gained 8.8 lbs. of lean muscle versus the placebo group, who only gained 4.6 lbs. - that's 90% more lean muscle. The Peak ATP® compound also forces crazy muscle pumps unlike anything you've ever felt.*
- Scutellaria - A root native to North America that contains polysaccharides, which contribute to the extreme sensory experience.
- Beta-alanine - Unlike the other guys, #Shatter™ SX-7™ Black Onyx™ features a full, 3,200mg dose of beta-alanine in 2 scoops. Only this dose has been shown in scientific research to enhance muscle strength and power.*
- Satsuma orange - An ancient Japanese citrus fruit containing the unique carotenoid compound beta-cryptoxanthin.
- Caffeine - #Shatter™ SX-7™ Black Onyx™ delivers a 200mg dose of scientifically researched caffeine - 25% more than #shatter™ SX-7™ and more than the other guys.*
- Myristica fragrans - A nutmeg seed that contains a premium compound called myristicin, which contributes to the unique sensory experience.
- Yohimbe - A bark extract supplying a potent dose of the active compounds yohimbine and rauwolscine.
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOMix 2 servings (2 scoops) with 6 to 12 oz. of water and consume 30 to 45 minutes before your workout. Stimulant-sensitive individuals should assess their tolerance before using. Do not exceed 2 scoops within a 24-hour period.
Processed in a facility that processes egg, milk, peanut, shellfish, soy and wheat ingredients.
WarningsNot intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor if you have a medical condition or before starting any diet or exercise program. One serving of this proudct contains up to as much caffeine as 2 cups of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms including (but not limited to) restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate, or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine with other sources of caffeine or stimulants. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation from the concentrated performance dose of beta-alanine. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Other IngredientsMaltodextrin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame-Potassium, Calcium Silicate , Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1, Sucralose
Distributed by Iovate Health Sciences U.S.A. Inc. 1105 North Market Street, Suite 1330, Wilmington, DE 19801. Made in the U.S.A. from international ingredients.
5.0 / 5.0
don't knock it, till you try it... correctly!
It definitely depends on ones tolerance towards the product. it is ALWAYS best to asses your tolerance when taking such things as pre workout. I too, can't stand feeling jittery and awake hours after a workout- so that is why I always start small with pre workout (regardless of what the label says, because every body is different. ) Chances are, your body took more than it could handle. this is a great product, and does the job right when taken correctly. :)
Best Preworkout for Strength and Endurance Gains to date
I have been an all natural bodybuilder for over 10 years now. I have tried every popular preworkout on the market. There are a few things I look for in a preworkout and I have listed them in order of importance: Energy/euphoria, increased alertness, speed of activation, endurance, strength gains, flavor.
Unleash your energy
Wow this product gives you a great boost, take this before your workout and you won't be able to stop.
Most amazing pre work out of all time
Most amazing pre work out of all time! No tingly feeling in the face like most pre work outs and i took it at 6pm and didnt have any trouble sleeping at night.
Tried the product and it works greats tons of energy to get through the workout
March 31, 2016
but not wire me like several shots of espresso would
I tried the Shatter about 10 minutes before a hour-long upper body workout, followed up by some cycling. Having tried several pre-workouts in the past and not having lasting effects with any of them, I found that Shatter SX-7 supplied an ample amount of caffeine to carry me through my workout, but not wire me like several shots of espresso would. At just 20 calories per serving, this is much more effective than eating fruit, especially if you're planning to work out in a fasting state. The flavor was also great
I like to take it best in the morning
Ohhhh weeee that puts me on blast. I like to take it best in the morning before a workout to kill the morning!
Best pre workout ever
Best pre workout ever... Got used to c4. Mr Hyde made me sick. This stuff though.... Clean energy. Crazy focus. Good pumps. No crash. On one scoop! Best I've ever used. A little pricy but only needing one scoop it's 60 servings. You won't regret getting this pre..
I love this stuff!!! Gets me pumped up! It's probably the cleanest preworkout I've ever used. A must have
April 20, 2016