Customers who sign up for an account on GNC.com have the opportunity to set up replenishment reminders for products they buy. It's an easy way to remember when you need to re-supply your home with your favorite products.
Setting Up Product Reminders:
- The Product Detail page will display whether a product is eligible for reminders below the Add to Cart button.
- If you want to buy the product and set up a replenishment reminder, click on the box next to the message "Remind me when it's time to get more."
- You have to have an account on GNC.com to save the reminders with your account information. If you haven't signed up for an account yet, you can do so when you're checking out.
- When you complete checkout, your reminders will be saved in the My Account section.
Receiving Your Reminders:
Reminders are sent to you via e-mail when it's time to replenish your supply of the products you chose. When you get the e-mail you have the option to do a couple things:
- Click on the product links to view or buy the product online.
- Click on the My Account link to edit or update your product reminder preferences.
Managing Your Reminders:
You can manage your reminder preferences inside My Account on GNC.com:
- Click on the My Account link from your reminder e-mail or log onto www.gnc.com and click on My Account at the top of the page.
- Click on the Product Reminders link in the Account Features section.
- A listing of all the products you've set up reminders for will be displayed.
- You can change the frequency of your reminder e-mails or cancel all further reminders for a particular product and click on the Update Reminders button to save your changes.
- You can also view the Product Detail page or add the product directly to your cart if you choose.