- Speed through checkout - no account numbers, no waiting, no worries.
- Apply when you buy! Just choose Bill Me Later® at checkout and provide easy, top of mind information - in a few easy steps you're done.
- Secure Shopping - eliminates the hassle of digging out a credit card or entering an account number.
- "Zero Fraud Liability" Protection means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges.
- Bill Me Later® is subject to credit approval and is a credit account offered through Chase Bank USA, N.A. to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence.
- You get a monthly statement listing all of your Bill Me Later® purchases. You have the option to manage your account and pay your bill online.
- Pay in full with no additional charges or make minimum monthly payments (interest charges apply) - the choice is yours.
No Payments for 90 Days Offer (purchases over $250)
- In order to receive this promotional offer, you MUST select the button next to "Bill Me Later® - No Payments for 90 Days" option.
- You must pay with Bill Me Later® to get offer. The No Payments for 90 Days offer is not available from all merchants who accept Bill Me Later®.
- Minimum $250 USD purchase required to qualify for the “No Payments for 90 Days” promotional offer. (Some merchants may have a different minimum purchase amount).
- You You will receive monthly statements and if you pay by the promotion expiration date as listed below you will not be charged finance charges.
|If purchase is made in:
||Date to pay by to avoid finance charges (Promotion Expiration Date)
||March 1, 2007
||April 1, 2007
- If payment in full is not made by promotion expiration date listed above, finance charges will apply from the transaction date.
- Your purchase will be a Deferred Payment Option under the Bill Me Later® Terms and Conditions.
- You must make your purchase before midnight ET on December 31, 2006 to receive the promotional offer.
Do I need to be approved prior to selecting Bill Me Later® at checkout?
No, you do not need to complete an application or get approval prior to shopping. To request a Bill Me Later® account, simply select Bill Me Later® at checkout. A separate page will appear in which you: 1) verify the billing address you've already provided the merchant, 2) supply your date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security Number for verification purposes, 3) Review and agree to the E-sign Consent, and 4) review and approve the Bill Me Later® Terms and Conditions to request a Bill Me Later® account.
Is there an Annual Fee?
No. There is no annual fee for using Bill Me Later®.
What is the Annual Percentage Rate?
The Annual Percentage Rate is 17.99%. The Minimum Finance Charge is $2.00. Of course, you can choose to pay your entire balance by the payment due date and pay no finance charges.
How does the "No Payments for 90 Days" promotion work?
You will receive monthly statements for your purchase but you will not be required to make a payment until your billing statement following the promotion expiration date. You can make payments at any time during the promotional period. If you pay for your purchase in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed Finance Charges. Otherwise, Finance Charges will be billed from the transaction date.
Does Bill Me Later® protect me from libality for unauthorized charges?
Yes, Bill Me Later® provides "zero fraud liability" protection; the same protection provided by most major credit cards. This means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges.
And Bill Me Later® has been designed with other features to help protect against unauthorized use of your account. Your identity is validated with top-of-mind information such as date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. This means there is no account number that can be lost or stolen.
What does Subject to Credit Approval mean?
Bill Me Later® is a credit account that you can use to make purchases. Chase Bank USA, N.A. will review and consider your credit report and other credit related information prior to approval.
Do you review my credit report every time I make a purchase?
Chase Bank USA, N.A. does not review your credit report for each transaction. However, your credit report may be reviewed for some transactions and periodically to provide you with the maximum buying power possible.
Do I have a credit line and how much is it?
Chase Bank USA, N.A. does not issue a credit line. To enhance your convenience, security and buying power, Chase Bank USA, N.A. approves and extends credit for each transaction.
Where else can I use Bill Me Later®?
A growing network of merchants accepts Bill Me Later®. A complete list of the merchants that accept Bill Me Later® is provided on the Bill Me Later® website at www.billmelater.com.
How can I contact Bill Me Later® to find out more about this payment method?
Web: you may visit the Bill Me Later® website at www.billmelater.com or email your questions to email@example.com.
Click here to view the Bill Me Later® Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions will be provided to you again after you select Bill Me Later® at checkout.
© I4 Commerce, Inc. 2001-2006