Boiron® Chestal Cold & Cough
Item # 215543
- temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold such as:
- nasal and chest congestion
- fitful cough
- minor sore throat
- runny or stuffy nose
- Relieves nasal & chest congestion, cough, runny nose, sneezing & minor sore throat
- No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 3 & up
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFO
Adult and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10mL every two hours. Children 3 to 11 years of age Take 5 mL every 2 hours.
Children under 3 years of age: Not recommended
WarningsAsk a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Do not use if glued end flaps are open or if the seal at the base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.3g of sugar per 5 mL
- contains 0.001% alcohol
Other IngredientsCitric Acid, Purified water, Sodium Benzoate , Sucrose
Boiron Inc. 6 Campus Boulevard Newton Square, PA