Boiron® Chestal Honey
Item # 215544
DescriptionChestal is your day and night solution for relieving all types of common coughs.
- Natural honey base coats & soothes the throat
- Loosens chest congestion
- calms dry, fitful coughs
- Non-drowsy, no drug interactions
- For everyone ages 2 & up
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFO
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10mL every 2 hours Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL every 2 hours.
Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended
WarningsAsk a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Do not use if glued end flaps are open or if the seal at the base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.1g of sugar per 5mL
- contains 0.01% alcohol
- do not store above 77 degrees F (25 degrees C)
Other IngredientsCitric Acid, Honey, Purified water, Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose
Boiron Inc. 6 Campus Boulevard Newton Square, PA