GNC Pets Ultra Mega Superfood Complex for All Dogs - Beef Flavor
DescriptionLife Stage: A- All Dogs
- Advanced superfood supplement to support the overall health of dogs
- Added omega-3 & 6 fatty acids for skin & coat health
- Packed with probiotics for digestive health
- Added antioxidants plus immune support
Savory Beef Flavor
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOAdd to your dog’s food. Start with half the recommended amount and gradually increase to full amount over the course of one week.
Up to 10 lbs: 1/4 scoop
11 to 50 lbs: 1/2 scoop
Over 50 lbs: 1 scoop
National Animal Supplement Council
THE BENCHMARK OF QUALITY
GNC PETS QUALITY COMMITMENT
For more than 75 years, GNC has been the leader in the development and manufacture of human dietary supplements. Now, GNC's commitment carries over to Pet Products! GNC Pet Products are produced at the same highest quality standards as our human supplements and are dated to ensure that you are purchasing the freshest products available for the pets you love.
1. Supports overall health
2. Skin coat and health
3. Probiotics for digestive health
4. Immune support
* I have noticed an incredible decrease in waste.
* All of their coats have become shiner and softer. Simba's coat especially. He has always had course dull hair, even after a good grooming. He now has a super soft and shiny coat.
* Kai's "gas problem" has subsided.
* Whether or not this product has anything to do with this, we have noticed Evva's breath has gotten a lot better. She could melt paint with her breath.
* Simba's constant skin irritations due to allergies, constant itching and hotspots, has pretty much subsided. And has worked better for him than any OC allergy meds we have given him in past.
* They all 3 have had an increase in energy.
* They all 3 love the taste. There is no hesitation on licking their bowls clean.
* It doesn't come in a bigger size.
* Depending on how many dogs you have and their wieght depends on how long the product will last for you.
Here is our dosages daily.
1 tub has last us 1 month. That's feeding 3 dogs once daily on 2 different dosages.
Evva (39lbs) started at 1/4 scoop for one week, and now is taking her full dosage at 1/2 scoop daily.
Simba(132lbs) and Kai(109lbs) started at 1/2 scoop for one week daily and now is taking their full dosages at 1 scoop daily.