Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Yes to Blueberries™ Age Refresh Daily Repairing Moisturizer1.7 fl.oz.
$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Formulated with Organic Cotton Thistle to Help Repair Age-Damaged Skin
- 97% Natural Product
- Free of Petroleum and SLS
- Paraben-free, naturally!
Yes to Blueberries formulations naturally blend anti-oxidant rich fruits with special ingredients to help fight the signs off aging. The collection features products that help improve skin firmness, protect skin, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and nourish age-damaged skin. use the entire collection for a recipe of youth-enhancing goodness!
Rich in Anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C and Anthocyanins to help fight the formulation of free radicals that can damage the skin's microstructure.
Organic Cotton Thistle
Hydrates age-damaged skin and helps boost natural collagen production and skin rejuvenation
Provides hydration, soothing and healing of age-damaged skin.
Olive Fruit Oil
High in Oleic Acid and Skin Identical Squalane, to help regenerate skin cells, repair skin barrier function and attract moisture to age-damaged skin.
The Power of Yes
Yes to Health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of anti-oxidants. yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com
Yes to Seed Fund | Seeds of Change
A portion of proceeds from every Yes To product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund -- giving kids fun and engaging ways to connect with Mother Nature and teaching them to lead healthier lifestyles.
Product group from well-managed forests and other controlled sources* Ingredient Note: Certified Organic IngredientYou Probably Already Knew This, But...
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If an adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
- Made with natural ingredients, so product discoloration may occur.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Apply to face and neck after using Yes to Blueberries Smoothing Daily Cleanser, massaging in a circular motion. Follow with a dab of Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment for a fully fantastic facial.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question