Atopalm MLE Moisturizing Skin Revitalizing Complex1 fl. oz. (30mL)
$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
MLE - Multi Lamellar Emulsion Formula
- Paraben Free for Dry and Sensitive Skin
Developed with a dynamic combination of exclusive ingredients. K6PC5, a skin physiology activator that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Ascorbyl Phosphate, Succinoyl Pentapeptide-12, a novel combination of Vitamin C and Peptide Fusion to defend the skin against environmental stress. Multi Lamellar Emulsion that provides the ultimate in revitalizing skin health through the restoration of the skins' protective barrier function. It also provides a stable delivery system for the combination of the exclusive ingredients to enable them to perform at their peak throughout the life of the product. Perfect for those who are ready for a serious skin treatment regimen with a unique combination of effective ingredients, designed to address the visible signs of aging, yet gentle enough for use on sensitive skin.
Multi-defense formula helps fight the appearance of fine lines, roughness, wrinkles and laugh lines around the mouth area. It also helps ward off other visible signs of premature aging. This complex works in synergy with the skin's own natural rhythm. With continued use, the skin is awakened to its' full potential and infused with a surge of new vitality, feeling soft and supple.
Dermatologist tested and suitable for use by adults and children.
For external use only. Discontinue use if adverse reaction occurs. Contact a physician if symptoms persist. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
In the morning and at bedtime, after cleansing with Facial Cleansing Foam, apply all over face and neck with gentle, upward strokes. Pay special attention to laugh lines, forehead creases and those tiny, fine lines in between the eyebrows.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question