Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Avalon Organics® CoQ10 Wrinkle Defense Night Cream All Skin Types
Avalon Organics® CoQ10 Wrinkle Defense Night Cream All Skin Types1.75 fl.oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Buy One Get One 50% Off Site Wide! Add 2 to Cart for Discount! DetailsSee all available promotions
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Cellular Renewing Wrinkle Defense CoQ10 Enzyme Skin Care.
Intensive hydration and anti-aging repair while you sleep for all skin types.
- Increased CoQ10 for nighttime repair
- Diminishes wrinkles
- Improves firmness
- Helps reduce signs of aging
- Powerful antioxidants
- Therapeutic organic botanicals
- 100% vegetarian ingredients
- No animal testing
- Paraben free
- EU compliant
Wrinkle Defense Night Creme
CoQ10 is an essential antioxidant found in every living cell that provides the energy source for cellular renewal and smooth, firm skin. As you age, your natural level of CoQ10 diminishes and your skin begins to show the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity. Supplementing your skin with Avalon Organics CoQ10 Skin Care helps defend against this aging process.
Our Pledge. Your Assurance.Safe, effective, pro-organic skin care without artificial colors, synthetic fragrances or parabens. EU compliant.*(from ingredients list)
- Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Certified by Quality Assurance International
- Certified by Pro-Cert Organic Systems
Avalon Organics, Consciousness In Cosmetics
1.75 fl oz. e 50ml
For more information on CoQ10, visit us at avalonorganics.com
Made in the USA
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Apply nightly to clean face and neck with special attention to wrinkle prone areas. pH Balanced.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question