Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Aveeno® Active Naturals® Positively Ageless Complete Anti-Aging System1 set
$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Natural Shiitake Complex
100% of Women Showed Younger looking Skin in One Week*
Clinically proven results
A Comprehensive Daily Regimen
- Cleanser (3 fl.oz/88mL)
- Eye Cream (0.5fl oz / 15mL)
- Daily Moisturizer (1 fl oz / 30mL)
- Night Cream (1fl oz / 30mL)
The Power to Reveal younger Looking Skin:
This complete anti-aging system takes the dermatologists approach to treating signs of aging with one simple highly effective daily regimen. This regimen smoothes the appearance of lines and wrinkles, improves firmness and brightens the skin below the eyes. Simply cleanse, moisturize and treat twice a day for the most efficacious results.
Step 1: Daily exfoliating cleanser. Use morning and evening.
Fine microbeads lift away dry, dull skin and gently cleanse away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying.
Step 2: Lifting & firming eye cream. Use morning and evening.
Rich hydrating cream reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, lifts and firms skin below the eyes.
Step 3: Daily moisturizer with SPF 30. Use daily.
Nourishing moisturizer smoothes and softens your skin while UVA/UVB protection helps prevent future signs of aging.
Lifting & firming night cream. Use nightly.
Moisturizing cream improves firmness and skin elasticity while you sleep
The Scientific ProofClinical testing confirmed this system helps rejuvenate and reveal younger looking skin while providing ongoing treatment of the visible signs of aging.Percentage of women who saw improvement in a clinical study:
- Reduced look of wrinkles: 48% in week 1 and 58% in week 4
- Improved elasticity: 52% in week 1 and 68% in week 4
- Reduced look of fine lines: 5% in week 1 and 71% in week 4
- Improved firmness of the skin: 52% in week 1 and 74% in week 4
- Improved tone or texture: 67% in week 1 and 77% in week 4
- Increased skin brightness: 52% in week 1 and 77% in week 4
"Research has shown that shiitake mushrooms are rich in antioxidants" -Dr. Graf, Ass. Professor of Dermatology at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Shiitake mushrooms were first cultivated in Asia over 1000 years ago and were to increase energy, promote overall vitality and keep people looking youthful longer. Research has shown that shiitake mushrooms are rich in antioxidants and clinical testing has revealed the rejuvenating skin benefits of formulations containing shiitake mushrooms.
For over fifteen years as a Board Certified Dermatologist, Dr.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Apply according to individual product instructions.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you. 0
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question