Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Beauty Without Cruelty Vitamin C, Vitality Serum
Beauty Without Cruelty Vitamin C, Vitality Serum1 oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Vitamin C CoQ10 Vitality Serum
Made with Oshadhi Organic Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- Organic Ingredients
- No Animal Testing
- Anti-Aging Anti-Oxidants
- Vitamins C, E & A
BWC Vitamin C with CoQ10 Organic Vitality Serum uses active forms of vitamin C and Co Q10 to improve skin circulation, clarity, tone and texture. With regular use, anti-oxidants vitamins C, E and A combined with green tea and grape seed extracts help neutralize sun and environmental damage to keep skin youthful. Powerful humectants moisturize skin to smooth and soften. Vital botanicals and organic, aroma-therapeutic essential oils nurture and condition while rich emollients soothe and protect.
Never tested on animals. No animal ingredients. First in cruelty-free since 1963. Made in USA
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Apply drops of serum to clean face and decollete for complete coverage. Gently press into skin. Use morning and night. May be used alone or under any BWC moisturizer or make-up.
Warning: This product will be fulfilled by our trusted commerce partner drugstore.com. This item will be shipped to you separately at no additional cost to you.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question